24 coaches online • Server time: 06:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like I should be safe to get in at TV 2090
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Bringing either bloated Dwarfs or my steroid Dwarfs. I hope to get a couple games in with my steroid Dwarfs but if I do not I can always fire the MNG slayer and get a new one.....

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2015 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

So my steroiders found a match and we added a guard and a fend. I think this is going to be a good team in the light qualifiers....
spinball

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I am bringing a dark team, that is not a clawpombing team... yeah I know against the grain but what can I say
Malmir

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Fleetfoot's Revenge are ready to mix it once more on the majors scene. We're not particularly bashy, but we should do okay. http://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=493844
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

A Smack in da Face! (Necro TW2000) are hoping to improve their poor major record.
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=593279
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm taking my first High Elf team the Caledorian Guard, who come in at a huge 2410tv
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=764076

They are very fast.
Need to do a logo and bio I reckon.
Tantibus

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Mindless violence supplied by AiL again, loving the setup of the tournament, no elves to worry about! Good by me.
straume

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Tv1700. Lets see if they make the cut.
Kam

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2015 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Aiight. The Sammiches have applied. Reasonably, I can't get a higher TV. I have a few flings to skill, but I'm in the worst TV range for flings, and I'm pretty sure one of my stars will die if I have more prep games. Let's hope that will be enough.

And even though the races I struggle the most against are almost all in the light qualifier, my Flings ain't just coming for the show. They're here to make it to the main draw.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

So Blitzer of the Ancient are probably way too young for such a tournament, but they don't really care. DotA geniuses are young anyway and a tournament needs his young black horses. And maybe NOtail can lead them to success !
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So I found that match I needed and it ended up being relatively disastrous and I had quite the terrible dice. The good news is we received a +ag on our runner! I lost my back up runner which was formed during the XFL out of a blitzer. I should have fired him long ago and formed him into something useful but now I was forced to get rid of him! Smile So now I needed another match or two because our TV dropped too low. We found that one and it was OK but since I lost my extra ball carrier and one of my guard linos in the previous match, I still felt a little under the radar now. So I went on gamefinder with little expectation and ended up finding some nice soft woodies!

After the last game, I think we are sitting at a good TV and have a nice balanced team....on the way through the tournament I hope I can grab a kicker, a couple DT's and some more PO's! Very Happy Let's just hope I don't get bounced in the first round..... Razz

But we are good to go.

I know Ura Tool are primed and I wonder if the Purple Delvers are coming along?

Should be a good tournament for Dwarfs since we do not have to deal with claw for a while! Very Happy
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

War gods are almost ready for play. Need just one match against a soft team and I will be ready.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Deff Frum Abuvv are trying to inflate a rubber dinghy as we speak....
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2015 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

NerdBird wrote:

I know Ura Tool are primed and I wonder if the Purple Delvers are coming along?

Should be a good tournament for Dwarfs since we do not have to deal with claw for a while! Very Happy

Yep, fresh off a SMACK win, Ura Tool Founding Fathers are entered and ready. I'm also curious to see if any Purple or Azure dwarves will be carrying the torch for dwarvenkind. There may not be any Claw, but there are still some Warpstone mutations floating around on Light side teams (Tentacles and Foul Appearance I believe).

Jump to: