38 coaches online • Server time: 09:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon Lizardmen!!! Y U NO UNFORLORN YET?? Sad

Speaking of which, had a Lizard game last night. I seem to keep getting drawn back to the scaly beggars...

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Be Negative again fell in the major qualifier, this time second round.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3665056

But game was esciting and fun Smile Thanks for playing spinball, and thanks for watching, booing and cheering all Smile

Now I hope that 4th Annual Necros will win this group and be in the main event. And of course: go go Vamps! Smile There is only one left in the tournament.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2015 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Qualifier..some picks

Steel Lantern: (Quali Final)

Matanzas
vs.
Nurgle Wasp

As it sits, the Wasp have 220K Inducement cash to toy with. Will they buy two more Rotters and play the attrition game with a wiz in their pocket? Matanzas feature a some bash mixed in with some Elf.

Matanzas 2:0 Nurgle Wasp

Obsidian Lantern: (Quali Final)

Souless Slayers
vs.
Cult of the Scourge

Undead will have at least one team go through to the main draw, as two Undead teams square off in this one. <22 game old's vs 1 shy of 700> This one will go back and forth, back and forth..I wouldnt be surprised if they went into OT tied 0-0. When it is all said and done, the Slayers' experience will seal the deal

Souless Slayers 1:0(OT) Cult of the Scourge

..tbc

spinball

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2015 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

GreenWolf wrote:
Be Negative again fell in the major qualifier, this time second round.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3665056

But game was esciting and fun Smile Thanks for playing spinball, and thanks for watching, booing and cheering all Smile

Now I hope that 4th Annual Necros will win this group and be in the main event. And of course: go go Vamps! Smile There is only one left in the tournament.

Good game good sir, I don't think I would have won except vamps were being vamps and rolling all those 1s
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2015 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to ask whats up with the light qualifiers? I thought high elves had shunned the bearded folk, but it seems every qualifier final has a dwarf team in it Razz
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Stonetroll wrote:
I just wanted to ask whats up with the light qualifiers? I thought high elves had shunned the bearded folk, but it seems every qualifier final has a dwarf team in it Razz

Poor bloaty elves don't stand a chance. Crying or Very sad

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2015 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Stonetroll wrote:

Just 7 of 8. But an elf won that one that was missing a dorf.

I wonder how many people this post will confuse Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2015 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

** Breaking news from the Ulthuan Invitational **

There was a riot last night in the red light district. It seems that a bunch of fans of Humanity and Chaos and Nurgle got into a big argument with the fans of the Dwarf teams and it went out into the streets.

The local High Elf watch showed up to settle down the dispute of fist-i-cuffs and decided to let the drunks just work it off.

3 hours later there was 17 dead Humans, 12 dead Dwarfs, 5 mutants, 149 dead rotters (which is under investigation on how the hell they got into Ulthuan through customs) and 1 dead poodle.

The local sheriff said the fight got way out of hand and what was originally a debate of Humanity VS dwarves turned into Humanity and Dwarfs VS the followers of the Ruinious Powers. So he decided to let them have it out and sort out the dead at a later time. He was only concerned it did not get out of hand and boil over into the "locals".

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2015 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milfords back page editorial **

Did you know?

Back in the day the Ulthuan Invitational was actually bashers VS ballers. Then a few years ago, after years of petitions and law suits the Dwarf's finally got their way and were moved out of the dark side qualifier into the light side qualifier. The debate was centered around a alignment system based on some stupid RPG. This disucssion of basher VS baller was run over by this argument of alignment and had no basis on what the tournament was really about....Basher VS Baller.

It will go down in history as one of the greatest bone headed admin rulings of ALL TIME!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you to happygure for a damn good game, I did wonder however why some of the branches of the tourney are no longer visible (not even the winner) Just trying to keep track of what teams are still alive.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Just click on "Show Old Tournaments", or whatever the button says.

Good game sir, gl with the rest.

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

To give Tiny Steel Hammers a shot at a major PainState?
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The Dark qualifies are almost finished

It appears that Darkness moves faster than Light

Kill-Kill

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” -- Terry Pratchett

But you made up the reasons to fight
spinball

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill-Kill wrote:
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” -- Terry Pratchett

Well said, well said
 Jump to: