59 coaches online • Server time: 21:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
joec911

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Another food for thought, miss half game could end up being more desirable than KO. KO could be out for the game on unlucky rolls.
Grod

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

If Cyanide can make up rules as they go along ... so can we!

Oscar Wilde
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod wrote:
If Cyanide can make up rules as they go along ... so can we!

And soon you'll be able to have more control over that in League, right?
Brot

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

What I don't like about the injury rules in bb is that for a lot of coaches and players an injury means instant retirement. The injuries are quite massive in impact, and so you often don't have a lot of injured players hanging around. But playing with gritty, injured players with a history is fun.

An end result I'd like to see would be more players with injuries hanging around, but also because the injuries are softer in effect. Maybe less mngs for that (how about temporary injuries instead with a chance to heal after every match? And why can't my player suffer a Lost Eye or Brain-Damage? (Bone-head)) The current system is very time/management effective, but doesn't use all potential.
Timetis

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Brot, join our DOTP league (No retirements allowed & recruiting for next season!), and you might end up with a team like this: Gritty veterans
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

It's fine. Just nerf CPOMB Mr. Green

Jump to: