65 coaches online • Server time: 19:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kharon

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ferrymen of Styx vs Getting under her knickers

A bashy game with a real anti-climax at the end.

The first half started with the Ferrymen receiving. A standard cage offensive ensued, with the Ferrymen steadily thinning the opposing line. Opening TD was seen on turn 7.

The second half started with the Getting's offensive. The Ferrymen managed to rob the ball on turn 3, but a swift counter-attack returned the ball back to the furry paws of the Getting's Blitzer and a tieing TD followed quickly. The Ferrymen started their offensive with the familiar cage-up and blocking and fouling the opposition to the benches. In the beginning of the Ferrymen's last turn only two opposing skaven were standing between the ballcarrier and the end zone. Zombies shambled around the rat-men and a determined blitz by a grinning mummy knocked one of them down. Last standing member of the Getting must have felt a tad defeated with six undead of the Ferrymen surrounding him and the ball only few meters from the end zone...

But then, before the ball carrier had time to storm to the endzone, the ghoul Hybris (fittingly named after the spirit of arrogance and reckless pride!) decided to block the last skaven out. Nuffle immediately punished the Ferrymen of this outrageous risk-taking by rolling out triple skulls from his chalise of retribution. The 11000 Ferrymen fans in the stadium were dead silent as they watched the victory slip through their fingers like Hybris slipped and fumbled the almost-certain block.

Ending 1-1 and with no permanent injuries on either team.
sonrises

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Ferrymen of Styx vs Getting under her knickers

**After MATCH PRESS CONFERENCE**
Atendee: Coach sonrises from Getting under her knickers

Q: Hi! coach sonrises
Coach: yeah, hi. Shoot quick, many things to do

Q:second tie this season? what do you make out of it?
Coach: we are in rebuilding process. Results like, we are performing better than expected. We started the season with 11 players roster, 7 of them goblings. After these first 2 games we've managed to hire 1 thrower and 1 lino. We still missing a big guy and extra goblins to be 100% competitive. We are NOT a rich organisation, d'know?

Q:we saw that you went quite nuts about some ref decisions, what was going on?
Coach: Come on man. Did you watch the game or what? That ref was horrible! I counted at least 4 blatant fouls and this idiot of a ref kept calling "Keep playing". How in hell he got his licence? This league MUST do something about this. The quality of ref MUST be improved urgently!

Q: When all seems to be lost, that ghoul made a stupid block and you saved a tie.
Coach: I guess that his coach is NOT happy with this ghoul. He messed up all the nice work his team had made right to that last turn.
This is blood bowl though, and these things happen.
No more questions?
Have a nice day.

Last edited by sonrises on %b %22, %2014 - %20:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
arry

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2014 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Stronger Together (Chaos Pact: me) v. Gore and Gutz (Ork: mike467)
Gore and Gutz buy a reroll and a bribe.
Stronger Together is receiving. The first half was an uneventful struggle in the midfield, at the end of which the dark elf made a run for it and couldn't be stopped by a single free blitzer, for an 1-0. I was glad that Mike didn't foul once, but that quickly ended because in the response turn, an ork has kicked my wrestler with 2 assists... and killed him. It's ok for the ref.
The second half, there was another foul at the start, but a weak one and the ref was unimpressed even with a bribe. No more fouls but Gore and Gutz instead justified their name in blocks, with a cas after cas. An unlucky BOB rolled 2 x `both down' twice, which allowed a valiant gobbo to steal the ball. Unfortunately, he met with a force of a blitzer and was badly hurt. The maradeurs tried to stall, and it seemed to go well, but the last turn was a killer. A block-dodger tried to get into contact with a blitzer, but slipped on the blood of his brother who was kicked to death in the first half, and died too. The orks showed a great play with crowds: a failed pass went into crowd, they threw the ball to their friends at the other side, and those friends threw the ball right at the ork receiver at the finishing line.
1-1, an entertaining one.
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2015 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

MATCHREPORT --> REPLAY

Righteous Social Club vs. Long Drong Slayers (1:1)

Starting with a very sunny weather, what has dazzeled Ong King Ee so heavly, that he wasn't able to concentrate that offen the first rounds. Getting heavly preasured by the long bearded dwarfs the Wu-Family (thats the skavens) shown their tactical skill and finesse. Taking the advantage of years of training Yat Ping Wu made a concentrated effort and passed gloriously to his family mate (who scored). For this outstanding performance he was awared as MVP and the most SPP player of the game. In addition the "martial artist" of the dust city were able to stop the pirate "scum".

Facing the unacceptable performence of the Wong Clan (guess? that's the goblins), the second half started very bad. The dwarfs egalized very fast and BLIZED us during the strike back, wiped us and we became outnumbered very easly.

Only the "undisciplined" (well, that's why they are pirates) act of rage blocking (using dauntless, better say not using dauntless, resulting in a -2d) proved that the shoulder of troll could be to hard for flying-closeline of a troll slayer.

Well he will be rembered by his last words ... using the good, old and well known song of the Drifters as his personal chant ...

... Save the last block for me ...

Thanks for game. Cheers! DeZigma.
albinv

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2015 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Man those are some gnarly match reports on this page. And what a team page Dezigma! Add one gimmick more and you created a click & point adventure!

The 145er league is kicking it with steeze i see! Awesome stuff.
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2015 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv wrote:
Man those are some gnarly match reports on this page. And what a team page Dezigma! Add one gimmick more and you created a click & point adventure!

The 145er league is kicking it with steeze i see! Awesome stuff.

Thx. I havn't finished with this bio yet. Still a lot to do arround the unique and special skills with Fu-Arts. And at least 2 localions arn't described, maybe a third will follow.
albinv

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2015 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep up the good work. I had a lot of fun in my 145er days, and sometimes visit back here to see whats going on (as many other coaches do i guess). I loved the raw enthusiasm and beginners spirit that is unique to the league, and sometimes look back a bit in nostalgia, or come here to catch a breeze of it again.

Should make me some flings! But im so terrible lazy and neurotic with team making. Its just so easy in comparison, to press the B activator to get yourself a quick cheap fix instead!

Anyway....that team page is among the most sophisticated on fumbbl for sure! 1+
ix77

Post 14 Posted: Feb 21, 2015 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Was not gonna comment on the wishy washy win loss beginning of the ROTF... But! with the long hard fought battle against Coaches Coastiecraig (and a server hick up that made the game screw up) finally the ROTF was able to pull out the close win with minimal casualties on there side (which is a first for this Coach...) Very close game Congrats to both Coaches... This puts the "Revenge of the flushed" at two wins one loss, lets hope they keep this exciting but short streak going!!!
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2015 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

MATCHREPORT --> REPLAY

Scottish Killmores vs. Righteous Social Club (0:4)

Helmut ... That's what we saw (haha, what a low pun!) first and immdeatly our troll was confused. Maybe he thought (haha, what a low pun!) this chainsaw will be his pedicure service or something like that. Well, getting back to the game, the aim was to score fast and get rid of Mr.Wulf, but during the frist rounds just keeping the controll of the ball was partly critical.

Finally Yat Ping Wu take his responsibilty (and the ball), showed true agility (skilled +AG) and took the chance to bring the lead. (Byebye Mr.Wulf)

Yeaha, the norseman started galant, powerfull and with kind of elfish headband artefact (there is wise word, never trust an elf). Well somehow it was not clear how to use it ... the blind men's buff stlye definitely wasn't correct (fumbbled a pass and thrown an interception) ... Wai Son Wu took the oppurtunity to score.

Second half, same story ... plus a Blitz for us ... So TD 3 and TD 4 ...

Again a day of the WUs (4 skaven got a skill) and the WONGs (pfff... Mr. Wulf, next time better hit the gobos). Everyone show great skill and finesse.
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2015 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

MATCHREPORT --> REPLAY

Righteous Social Club vs. Revenge of the Flushed (ROTF) (2:0)

The RotF was at this time beeing the tournament leader, as Ma Wong decided to send a Fu Master as freelancer to the RSC. Additionaly goblin cheerleaders smuggeled a Pit Trap to the pitch.

The question was how to handle the jurassic park? History proves that a saurus epidemia could easly be solved by direct meteor hit! Well, knowing this is just a metaphorical approach, the coatch decided to bring in some exploding arguments. Dribblesnot was (even not doing any harm to critically endangered) a zippy element during the game.

Again Yat Ping Wu proved agility and finess. Even after BLITZ event (against us, of course) the team was able to get controll of the ball, to reorganize the drive and due to a clever time management to secure the lead.

During the second drive T-Rex and his mates started a passing game, but stunty fingers don't catched that probably! The intense training of GUARD by Wu-Family gave the advantage. So this drive became a saurus advanture! Steel the ball, pass it and score it like polaroid picture!

Finaly there was no questions about who's the predator!

muaddib68

Post 14 Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

woouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh buuuuhhhhh woouuuuuuuhhh ( cri de guerre des loups garou nécrotiques ) warcry of the necrotiks wolves

--------------------------------------------------

Just a few words for giving my first impression...more coming !!
MATCH PLAY §:5 : 1/0/4
M1
Undead Scrotes 2
TV 1070k Undead vs
Muad necrowolves
TV 970+100k Necromantic 0
-------------------------------------------------------
M2
Grandfather Nurgle Protects 1
TV 1000+50k Nurgle vs
Muad necrowolves
TV 1080k Necromantic 0

--------------------------------------------------------
M3:
Dark Cave Cadavers 3
TV 1030+50k Undead vs
Muad necrowolves
TV 1120k Necromantic 0
-------------------------------------------------------------

M4
Crowbar NOLA 2
TV 1210k Dwarf vs
Muad necrowolves
TV 1140+50k Necromantic 1
--------------------------------------------------------------
M5
Diggy Diggy Dwarfs 1
TV 1050+100k Chaos Dwarf vs
Muad necrowolves 2
TV 1140+50k Necromantic Twisted Evil
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2015 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice work Muaddib68! Good win.

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

orkillakrusha TV 980k Orc vsMuad necrowolves (victory : 1/2 )

first-half:
Ork receive ..kick off event :none!

A very though game for me , not usual to play against orks '( favorite BB team ) ;
the ork take command of the ball smashing me ; after hard batle , they pass at the high part of the pitch ; i can't stop them ...and come to my td line ..1/0 for them !

Second kick-off : I receive , and begin to push the line , attempt to score...but
they use to stay with the ball behind a defensive line . ..
At kick off , the ork take command of the ball smashing me .....end of the half...

POM POM--

2 HALF !
kick off ...i receive , i push them ; but the orks are rageous and defend the line
.but i pass throught and take the ball with my werwolf...orks defense wanna to stop him...but i pass through and score once !....( turn 2 for me )
1/1

Orks receive ; no kick off event ( high kick ...^^) we tempt to take the ball , in a rageous battle during 4 turn at least , i finnally take the ball again ; with one off my wight and go to score ...( turn 15 for me )
2/1 for me

Last kick off , ork receive , perfect defense , i make a line and ork take ball , passing , miss ..end of the match !

VICTORY !!!!!
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Rascal Flattulence TV 1150+150k Elfvs Muad necrowolves TV 1310k Necromantic ( Tide 1/1 )

Well in beginning think was easier for me ....11 elves on the pitch ; but not .
..inducement goes ; 1 bribe , 1 babe ;Elves go to score on turn 2 , and bribe was quickly use in turn 6 ;
on the secondalf in take the ball to them , go to score after dodging with a ghoul and 2 go for it ...1/1...
last kick off , pitch invasion , bad for the elves , who pick ball turn 16 and try to pass , but my line is here and the pass miss ...match ending 1/1

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

M8 TIDE ...
Once Momias Caoticas 1
TV 1540k Chaos vs
Muad necrowolves 1
TV 1330+170k Necromantic
difficult match against chaotics of Rameses ; Hard for me because i Go to td at first half , and i must fight on the second for having tide ..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
M9 VICTORY
Circus Mayhem 1
TV 1030+230k Goblin vs
Muad necrowolves 2
TV 1260k Necromantic

The gobelins of coach Kharon have no chance on the first half , and take 2 tD's very quickly ( 2/0 halftime )...on the second half i take the ball and make a big mistake , the gobs take their own chance...and an alone gobo go to the td for having 2/1 on turn 6...
They will have a chance to take another time the ball but a simple gobbo cant nothing against a werewolf , 2 ghouls and a zombie rush ....end of game