83 coaches online • Server time: 21:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Karnov wrote:
Semitence wrote:
Wish me luck Smile

Good luck, Fun Police. Here's hoping the team is coping with their PREMature ejaculation problem Laughing

Powie's gonna make some noise this season...

Some noise? Hopefully a wet squelch...

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL Fun Police
laying down the law vs.
Sphinxes from Mars

Monday 30th @ 9:15pm
Tomay

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Preview up.

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 05:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Reggies too hard to call, eh? Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry, Fortis has already called it with the Maniacs.
Semitence

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 06:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay has wet his lips and slobbered all over the Fun Police.
Dazedmw

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Tyra_Nid wrote:
Don't worry, Fortis has already called it with the Maniacs.

There is an opening here for Fortis to show us his powers of prediction and forecast the Regionals results.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well he won't have to concentrate on the season given that he is playing easy mode and all...

Laughing

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad i'm one of the newbies in Regionals, it's a good excuse if my season goes south.

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

*thumbs up*
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the Sinners off to a traditional St Killa start. Fails at inopportune times, 53-46 blocks. 2 CAS to 5.

Still, the positive is that it was only 0-1. And besides, no one important kicked the bucket. Just need to build up a bench.

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay wrote:
Tomay’s Season / Yearly Preview LVIII

Redmaul, Bobs, Daudy and JoeKano have all proven their abilities in the past and will probably fight it out to take out the top prize. Watchout for Dlock though as he has the capability to fly under the radar if he doesn’t suffer too many injuries. Ramchop, Polemarch and Redgum probably need to look at building for next season.

1st – PSA – Daudy has dusted off the cobwebs and should warm to a strong finish. ☺

Did you see my last game? Cobwebs are still definitely there hahaha!

Also, what's wrong with Bobs team? Maybe needs more guard, but luckily no one else seems to have much (myself included). I rate his chances as very high.
polemarch

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 07:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The RocketVamps are going to do what Tomay says and are aiming for another season of building. Hopefully serious injuries are few and cash winnings are high.

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Pjj's Slightly Late Season LVIII Preview/Predictions

I have a slight advantage in that some teams have already snuck their first games in, but here's my shot at a season overview.

Premier League

An interesting mix of teams, with Smegish's lone elf team lost in the mix blocky teams.

1st: Erickan's Intoxicated Mayhem - They've had a few near runs at prem before, but I think this is the season of the Orc. Eric's got a strong lineup, and should be able to block his way to the top if he takes it slow and steady. A lot of niggling injuries could leave him down in numbers, but fortunately there is almost no claw in the whole division so he should be okay.

2nd: BeefyGoodness's Malapropism Mania - I like a Chaos Dwarf for the second place. Both teams look good with +agi bulls, but I think Beefy will have the slight edge over Barre, unless his minotaur manages to completely mess up their head-to-head.

3rd: Balle2000's Wonga Wonga Whalekillers - Balle is a tenacious coach, but I think he is gonna struggle with the orc and c.dwarf matchups while cleaning up the rest of the division handily.

Wild Card: Faulcon's Slumbering Skink - Faulc has proven his lizardmen again and again, and you can never count him out, though I think his skinks are going to struggle this season.

Darkstar Corsairs Conference
I'm probably putting my foot in my mouth commenting on my own conference, but I think most of the teams in this division need a season or two before they'll be ready to push for the big leagues.

1st: Jevouse's Steaked - I think this season will centre on Jevouse and Pjj's race to the top, but judging by the one-sided h2h last season Jevouse is going to take it this season.

2nd: Pjj's Edamame Diet - Not having so many tough matchups this season, it's all gonna hinge on whether or not the Diet can find a way to counter all the stab on Jevouse's team. Last season they suffered from TV bloat and gave away a lot of inducements. If they can trim down this season while retaining their hitting power they should be able to get promoted.

3rd: Grumpsh's Error 404 - Very solid necro team, though the lack of freaky wolves and a weak zombie lineup will keep them from the top, they should do very well overall.

Wild Card: Buuface's Banner of the Black Stag - A lot of stats rolls open up this norse team to be a future powerhouse. If they firm up their line this season this could be a scary team in the future.

Blue Mountain Dragons Conference

A highly varied conf, but I think the strength teams are going to kill a lot of men but not score so many goals, and open it up to the lower AV teams.

1st: Relezite's Wings of the Condor - A cunning coach, with a roster of freaky elves to play with that should run circles around the slow teams. I feel like this conf is seriously lacking in tackle, which will allow him to take top position with his dodgey team.

2nd: JamesFynmore's Geelong Bull Frogs - I'm not so familiar playing against Slaan, but I think I'm not alone. James seems to know what he's doing, and has a number of good players and I think his opponents this season won't know how to deal with him.

3rd: Luohghcra's Sphinxes from Mars - I think Luo will come on top of the bash this season. His three block mummies are going to crush his opponents. But Khemri being Khemri, the ball handling will hold him back against the quicker teams.

Wild Card: DrDiscoStu's Wäŋa Warriors - A solid orc team, if they get through the Khemri and Nurgle unscathed they have a good shot.

Carlton United Conference

Another good mix of teams and coaches, I think the Norse, Vamps, and skaven are going to get trampled as the other five teams fight a pitched battle for top position. Gonna be a very close finish this season.

1st: Redmaul's Asha'maniac - A solid dwarf team with awesome slayers and a coach who knows how to win with dwarfs. Slow and steady will win the race.

2nd: Bobs' SWL Hunting Crocs - 5 block saurus+Krox and healthy skinks are going to take Bobs to the top.

3rd: Daudy's Public Service Announcement - PSA is looking lean and hungry. If daudy skills those rookie warriors fast he'll have few problems, but I think he's going to get outblocked by the dwarfs.

Wild Card: Dlock's Autumn's leaves - With his very very very very fast wood elves Dlock will score a lot of goals, but I think he may have trouble wresting the ball away from the top bashers.

Regionals
With a lot of new coaches and new teams these are gonna be tough to call. There's only one ogre team? I thought there were gonna be a few.

Bloodreaper's Regional

1st: Dazedmw's Orcs for correct spelling - Dazed's orcs look good, and I think they will take this regional with few challenging matchups to get in their way.

2nd/3rd: Mushoomy's Boxing Shadows/Pyates16's Port Macquarie Snowleopards - two rookie elf teams, and two new coaches (to me) though they look both like they're on the right track. We'll be seeing them both in conf next season.

Wild Card: lolvenom's Ogrepaid Ogresexed Ogrehere - I love stunty teams and I'm rooting for the ogres all the way. Hopefully his block +agi ogre can start winning him some matches.

Miyuso's Regional

1st: Tomay's Cocksville Blockers - Tomay should take this conf with a perfect 7-0-0 record. You're welcome Tomay! Chavo's team is going to be his main road bump, but if he can get over them he'll be gold.

2nd: DrPoods' St. Killa Sinners - If he can keep his wolves healthy Poods and skill the 2nd golem Poods team will have a very good season.

3rd: Chavo's Blackwater Glee Club - Chavo's looks like it aims to be the next Mort Avaritia. None of the teams in this conference have the tools to beat them, but agility/speed teams are gonna be a challenge until Chavo gets a few non claw/pomb skills.

Wild Card: Heretek's Kiwiana Cavaliers - A new coach with a new elf team that's already looking good. He is another that should have no problem sailing through to conferences.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the Golem skilled. Thought I was going to get smoked by heretek at 0-2 in turn 4. A riot gave me an extra turn and the lads fired up.

In retrospect we could have forced a result but I never expected all the Elves to stay out. I'll take the draw. Very happily.

GG heretek. Well played mate.

Jump to: