41 coaches online • Server time: 17:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2005 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1647

This is Noobs League.

It is not designed for Noobs but for everyone, from very high CR to very low.

Here is an easy summary on how it works:

-You may apply with any team you want and then you will be put in a TR range 0-125, 126-150, 151-175, 176+.
-You earn 3 pts per Win, 1 per draw, 0 per loss
-You are supposed to play in 15 days per round (no deadline is forwarded so if you set them quickly you will have a lot of time to do the next one) but 5 days before the deadline, you are supposed to have pm'd me that I know that you still are involved.

Some extra rules (Purely optionals things):
-In the group, your points are recorded to know which team is the all-time best.
-In order to highten your group scoring you can fulfill some challenges randomly picked for each round (made 3 passes, score twice, leave opponent at 0 TD, etc...)
-You can play in a free stunty tournament in open round robin. The team is supposed to have some link to the "real" one. You get some group points for that and can learn some friendly and active coaches in the tournament on a not so competitive ground.
-And maybe I will add some "bet system" but this is very unclear for me right now.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2005 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

places are free if you wanna join!

Only 15 reads (3 from myself) so only 12 of you read it.
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on guys join this league

Recordopedia Spluttanica
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

After narrowly avoiding retirement for their "not so great" win record, England 'Ooliganz will be back in season 3 for revenge!! Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

You can talk to my skas, for the "not so great" result. I lost all my games. :/

And we do have joins. 5 If I counted well in the 2 past weeks. Join!!!
Arcon

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I might add a 2nd team and try to play dwarves for the first time ever (ok, I had one frustrating match so far... ).
Since they are so popular, maybe I will find a way to handle them, although so far I have played ball mainly... Very Happy
G_Force

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2005 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Total Muppets Flying high in tr100-125 Group one (shown in 2nd place on equal points but ahead on challenges) will be looking to return for Season 3 in whatever TR group a hopefully successful playoff lands them in.

A recent discovery by team coach G_Force that Norse may only have 1 Big Guy at a time caused Miss Piggy (the intended Ogre addition to the team) to throw a superstar tantrum as only she knows how and after a few MB 'Piggy Special' karate chops she went off in search of her own BloodBowl Team in the stunty divisons. The soon to be formed Muppet Babies as she has named them will be applying soon for a place in the N00bs League stunty spinoff.

sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

end marsh or maybe a bit earlier, the third season will start. So you still can join.
 Jump to: