28 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2015 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

[dawns flame proof pants]

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2015 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Stupid team, but not as stupid as Slann

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2015 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

so, in an effort to improve my overall play with the chaos pct team i read Garion's Play book here. as this book was rated a "3", i was wondering what your thoughts on team development were in regards to this team. while i am interested in ranked usage, league play is where my current focus is. For more specific team concerns, these are the three teams i am currently playing with/developing.

Miami Krakens

GFL Ionath Krkens

Bullroarer's Bully Boyz

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2015 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's another playbook that I've find even more useful: http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/playbooks/ChaosPact.pdf

Thing is: Chaos pact can be developed in a myriad ways. And they'll work as long as they are developed to swit your personal playstyle. Me? I like what in ccg you'd call "toolbox decks", so chaos pact adapts to that, you can turn each marauder into whatever role you want it to and it'll work.

But so far I've find that they don't cope well with casualties. Sure, they don't get hurt THAT often (except my league's team... who have lost to outright deaths almost half a dozen developed players lately). Every time you lose an important player, it leaves a huge void.

And usually, CP performs best at higher tv. Say... from 1700 onward.

Me? I like playing with no more than two big guys. Everyone likes the troll, not me. But again, the choice should suit your playstyle. And they NEED block a.s.a.p.
 Jump to: