19 coaches online • Server time: 07:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2015 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably already mentioned but the team creation stage you should be able to enter the entire roster in one go rather than 1 player at a time.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
pythrr

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2015 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

huff wrote:

-Ressurection style tourneys daily/weekly (could even be for money with a house cut)

oh, hello wire fraud for any US players....

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2015 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see more coaches online evenings west coast NA time zone.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2015 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

mikere wrote:
I'd like to see more coaches online evenings west coast NA time zone.

I'm here in Box, waiting for you. I've got high TV, I've got low TV, and I play a variety of teams (well usually but I'm sprinting.)
jimimothybodles

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is Christer anyway?

He doesn't seem very... involved.. lately.

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Most parents need a break from their 12 year olds.
Medon

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Fumbbl is great as it is. Minor remark/idea: It would be nice to be able to become a 'supporter'/'fan' of specific teams. Those teams should then be made blue in the 'current games' section and their most recent games should be listed in a box in your start screen. So quite similar to the coaches that can be listed as 'friends', but then for teams rather than coaches.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Medon wrote:
Fumbbl is great as it is. Minor remark/idea: It would be nice to be able to become a 'supporter'/'fan' of specific teams. Those teams should then be made blue in the 'current games' section and their most recent games should be listed in a box in your start screen. So quite similar to the coaches that can be listed as 'friends', but then for teams rather than coaches.

Yup! And I'd say apply this all the way to the player level and get an auto PM from Bowlbot when that coach/team/player starts a game.
Kam

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, great idea!

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Medon wrote:

Yup! And I'd say apply this all the way to the player level and get an auto PM from Bowlbot when that coach/team/player starts a game.

I and others have suggested the same in one or the other form. Pointing out, in the hope it enhances the chances of getting noticed in this monstrosity of thread.
No matter where you would place that and whether youd be informed by PM or popup or whatever - its one of the things that really should be done i think. Would serve so many things at once.

If it should be done (small chances i guess understandably). A message when that coach/ team schedules a match via scheduler would be the cream on top (scheduler gets used more and we get a realistic chance planning to spec important matches).
Blackbeltcrazy

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a few idea's which are possible and cheap (Hell even some of our community would volunteer to lend a hand).

1st idea: The ability to customise a small avatar celebration, or on a smaller level, atleast a small tune of some sort. An animation would go along great and would gather interest which players like about other bloodbowl based sites as well as letting FUMBBL put their own flavour to it!

2nd: More colours than red/blue, not much more needs to be said.

3rd: Environment/visual upgrades. Let's be honest, graphics can be upgraded so well, there is so much opportunity here!!! I also wouldn't mind a larger window with more detail on the characters Smile even if we saw a base on the figures, that would be pretty cool as a lover of the table-top.

4th: A reward system for good and bad behaviour. This would ease pressure off admins to deal with offenders. A certain amount of negative points (Positive player's votes being more valuable, or worth more "points")

5th: an overhaul of our roster/homescreen. Seeing all our teams as opposed to 3 on the top right would be great. Especially for players passing through. Or even the ability to edit our own pages in some way. That too would be something I would enjoy Smile
awambawamb

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

the /ignore command.

something that when used, every time the opponent tries to say something "funny", gets and auto-reply like "your opponent is ignoring you".

...and make it clear it's an auto-reply.

ivan-hr

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nemeton wrote:
Delete all retired zero games teams

Yes please, that would be great.
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Make league options available for standalone matches.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Jopotzuki wrote:
Make league options available for standalone matches.

This is a good idea, but would take a lot of forethought. It could make the League game finder a bit more popular.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Black Belt Crazy's design work. Especially the different coloured icons and better pitch graphics. They'll be so cool.
 Jump to: