17 coaches online • Server time: 03:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Legend skill?
Tackle
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Side Step
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Stand Firm
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Frenzy
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
(Piling On)
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
(Guard)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
(Grab)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(Pro)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
(Fend)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Marry Jan-E
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd pick Piling on.

he's already got dodge, diving tackle, and jump up, and passing skills are useless with 2ag so the doubles isn't worth it.

piling on goes well with his mightyblow/ju.

Alternatively, I'd choose guard since he's 5st and he'll do well helping others out in the fray.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Slann blitzers can take anything besides passing skills, just like vampires. Princess of France had a double on the superstar-roll but its not at legend. That said, I can see a lot of different roles for her. Including some with zero votes so far, so at least it seems, can a lot of other people.
fidius

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

No matter the skills, Slann Blitzers will always taste like chicken.
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 03, 2015 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Originally I thought PO as a final skill (even if only used on injury roll) was a no brainer. But I know I can easily build mb/po guys, this one needs to be standing up. Then I leaned to tackle (skinks, vampires and goblins); but I'm going to go outside the box with Stonetrolls suggestion of stand firm. It means he will man mark really efficient, can hit back (jump-up, dodge) and be a real pain if I stand him on the side, or break into a cage to mark the carrier.

I know, I will miss tackle, and I know I will miss PO, but this is going to annoy my oppos a lot, even more so if they forget about it.
Smeat

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The thing is, with 4 players with GSA access, and 4 more Ag 4 w/ GA, Slann Blitzers cry out for diversity - a player (or two) for each job. But you haven't built them that way, so you've painted yourself into a corner.

I think that's why so much indifference. Hard to say what's "best" for a build that seems flawed from the concept. :/

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

3 support, one blitzer (PO/Tackle/Juggernaut), then stats changes the roles (if you allow it). I could do with two stand firm/guard guys, and that is exactly what I will get baring deaths and new stats. Building a blitzer-frame into a sacker is just waste (check out the real sacker).
DeZigma

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Heff wrote:
By M Guillotine, who was himself a victim of The Terror I believe

Well this "maschine" was constructed by a german piano maker Tobias Schmidt.
Arrow fortepiano - subito al niente

That sounds great!
 Jump to: