12 coaches online • Server time: 06:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Blackbeltcrazy

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a few idea's which are possible and cheap (Hell even some of our community would volunteer to lend a hand).

1st idea: The ability to customise a small avatar celebration, or on a smaller level, atleast a small tune of some sort. An animation would go along great and would gather interest which players like about other bloodbowl based sites as well as letting FUMBBL put their own flavour to it!

2nd: More colours than red/blue, not much more needs to be said.

3rd: Environment/visual upgrades. Let's be honest, graphics can be upgraded so well, there is so much opportunity here!!! I also wouldn't mind a larger window with more detail on the characters Smile even if we saw a base on the figures, that would be pretty cool as a lover of the table-top.

4th: A reward system for good and bad behaviour. This would ease pressure off admins to deal with offenders. A certain amount of negative points (Positive player's votes being more valuable, or worth more "points")

5th: an overhaul of our roster/homescreen. Seeing all our teams as opposed to 3 on the top right would be great. Especially for players passing through. Or even the ability to edit our own pages in some way. That too would be something I would enjoy Smile
akaRenton

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

There's a big ass thread here about features people would like to see. May be worth adding these there.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
 Jump to: