67 coaches online • Server time: 22:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gartch

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad news
Condoleances to his family and friends
mardaed

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad to hear. I'm glad I got to play him once. My prayers go out to his friends and family.
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, so many responses! I send the link to his kids and widow, just to show that while playing here, we actually meet real people. I thank you all for this.
The funeral was two days ago, me and his widow prepared the whole thing. I was so nervous about screwing something up i actually didnt feel anything. "Wow, have I cried enough already?" I thought. But then it was time to go up to the coffin, (shaped like a boat, he came from a long line of fishermen) and one of my own songs played, "the Last Goodbye" by Billy Boyd and I just melted! I send him on his last journey with a small bag containing his must trusted dices so he could keep the game going, whereever he is now.
Again lads and lasses, thanks!

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

My heart goes out to you and his family, nice touch with the dice. Take care of yourself mate.
Roland

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

:'(
 Jump to: