33 coaches online • Server time: 09:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Ag6 Leap Delf Blitzer rolled 5,5
+Mv
68%
 68%  [ 30 ]
+Av
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Normal Skill (Argue why)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Double Skill (Argue why)
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Pie
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 44

MDeLarge

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Afeil Battlemage An ag6 leaper blitzer from my successful Dark Elf team Naggarond Blades rolled double 5. What skill should him take?
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Surehands (offensive), sidestep(defensive), Pro (pickups, leaps & dodges); or mv.

The double skill alternative is pass, since you go in fetch the ball, then can pass it to somebody else. Means you can do back field, QB style, with him on offense also.

Anyone of those works, but I would pick something that saves on RRs (so you can use more in one turn).
licker

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's kind of a pity you took the 2nd AG, now he's going to be a mess. AG6 and leap are mutually exclusive in my mind. AG5 leap is all you need.

I'd take MA no doubt about it.

Pro is a terrible choice though Smile
m0gw41

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Take the +MA and run!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

A 5 AG leaping guard could be fun! Smile... But likely you should take +Ma then get some surehands, he'd be a master at retrieving the ball and running the hell away! Smile
Jeguan

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

AG6 is awesome Smile Don't make him your QB, AG6 doesn't help when passing the ball, you fummbl on 1 anyway. But picking up the ball in TZ, and then dodge away, he must be awesome. You just need a strip ball'er to get the ball lose.

+MA - no doubt, if he was mine.
BobBifford

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Agi 6 leaper aint that bad. He can leap-blitzthe ball carrier then dodge away. Actually it's quite nice when you think bout it.

+ma is cool for the stat-freakeness but i would (probly) go for strip ball myself. That guy is meant to be your sacker imho.

+ma is awesome if you want a scorer. But other than +ma or strip ball(you have none or your team) i dont see other choice
Angmarred

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd give him strip ball. He can easily leap in knock it free and dodge out.
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Strip ball for the better player now.

+MA, then strip ball for the better player at legend.

Would have turned down the second +AG for strip ball, giving you 8/3/5/8 blodge leap strip ball right now, which is a better player than either option you currently have.
tmoila

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard easy choice.

Hard one would be to take Nervers of Steel and get Pass Block for legend skill. Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Surehands so he can leap/dodge in for the loose ball BECAUSE you are going to make one of your other, skilled up players, into the leap into the cage and knock the ball loose guy.

OR

Since you followed my advice and are turning somebody else into the sack the ball handler, then you take the +MA so you can run away faster with the ball OR turn down the MA and go with SureFeet so you can get that free reroll on your 2GFI.

Bottom Line

Take SureHands or SureFeet,if you turn down the +MA, so he has a built in reroll for one of his two main actions he performs. Scooping up loose balls or running like a dervish down the field away from everybody.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

tmoila wrote:
Guard easy choice.

Hard one would be to take Nervers of Steel and get Pass Block for legend skill. Rolling Eyes

I would say if you are going for the Interceptor type. Forget NoS and take CATCH instead, of course coupled with PassBlock.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

take guard now, take passblock next.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

OR the plan no one has mentioned yet.

Take Sprint at 76+ and then SureFeet at 176+ and now you have a reliable OTS threat.

Surely you can find a way to push him 3 paces downfield, right?

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

+MA is the obvious choice, but guard is nice, and I'd be tempted for pro in the odd chance Nuffle is feeling frisky.

For laughs, Hail Mary Pass (have him run around your half of the field dodging around) to eat up the clock a few turns before launching) or Mighty Blow (so he can hit and leave a lasting impression as well as dodge out).