42 coaches online • Server time: 09:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which skill for the Block m7 a4 Human thrower?
Tackle
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Accurate
46%
 46%  [ 21 ]
Leader
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Strip Ball
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Another skill or even consider eating pie.
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 45

Catalyst32

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

What is his role?
Is he your Ball Carrier? Dauntless is good on a Runner. Fend is good on a Ball Carrier.
Having improved options to Pass when you are in a jam is good on a Ball Carrier.

Is he a Sacker or Sweeper? Strip Ball is good followed by Leap om a Double.
Tackle if you see him as a Sweeper is a no brainer.

I think Leader Caddy on this guy is a waste. He can be very special. Add a 2nd Thrower for a Leader Caddy.
2 guys with Sure Hands on a Human team is nice especially on defense when you pop the ball loose. You don't want to fail the pickup because your 1 Thrower cannot get to the ball and you are stuck picking it up with a Lineman or Blitzer.
Having 2 Thrower could be even more key if 1 of them is your main Sacker.
garyt1

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks fellas. We have a kicker so not that. I gave him block so I wouldn't go for wrestle too. In the end I went for Tackle for the mobile sweeper option. If he does reach 76+ and get another normal then I will probably debate between accurate and leader.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The right choice I think.
nufflehatesme

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

agreed good choice. accurate is kinda redundant with ag4 and general reluctance to want to pass with humans.
i would go dump off personally at superstar if you dont roll something nice. leader seems like a waste of a skill on such a good player, and dumpoff opens some interesting options on offense for keeping the ball for an 8 turn drive.
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 04:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing wrong with tackle.
garyt1

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

nufflehatesme wrote:
and dumpoff opens some interesting options on offense for keeping the ball for an 8 turn drive.

Doesn't it need plenty of ag 4 or catch players around to have much chance of helping? Or is just a missed pass helpful often?