18 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I find Thick Skull isn't ever taken. It's too poor and therefore should be improved. In addition to what it does now it should allow to not have a turnover on a failed dodge. And once per turn it should add +2 to the players strengh.

EDIT: Also when we play in my tabletop league we have a special feature for me that is called the 'flying unicorn'. It always comes into action when I shake the board with my hands and all the miniatures fall over.
We should have a similar dynamic for the client.
Thank you.
Kam

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

It should grant a free TD every half too! Very Happy

Nah, seriously, I see a lot of players with Thick Skull IG, like... Treemen? Dorfs of all kind?

I don't think Thick Skull was created to be picked for your players like Block or Tackle, but to add something to some positionals, and it does that pretty well.

EDIT - Fine, I can do edits too! Very Happy

Last edited by Kam on %b %28, %2015 - %21:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2015 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
Thanks Wreckage.
Your levity is much appreciated.
I sooo needed that!

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2015 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Thick Skull would fit better into the Extraordinary Skill List - it is a nice skill to have, but not a nice skill to pick. And thralls should have it.

Besides that, why is the Stakes skill even in the rules? It's a relic of older times that doesn't fit. To have a skill that gives you a straight bonus against certain teams without their skills as a factor is a big design-yick-ugh-no-no.
 Jump to: