32 coaches online • Server time: 09:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Anzelak

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies if this topic has done the rounds before. I'm sure it has, but I'll be damned if I can get the search function to work properly on FUMBBL.

A few of us have decided to start a little 6-man Stunty Leeg table top league. Any ideas on where we might procure some decent looking models?

Some of the other lads are fairly decent at conversion, but I'm lazy and despise painting/modelling (I like playing) so I'd be looking for more of a buy, paint terribly and go type-deal.

I suspect I'll play Skyre Slaves but can be easily swayed if there are decent models for other teams.

As far as I'm aware, the other teams we have in the league will be Skink, Nurgling, Horrors of Tzeentch, Goblin Cheaters then Chaos Flings or Squid Herders.

Any links/advice/tips/info or whatever is welcome.

Cheers!

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

You're right, this has been covered before, but I think the last time was in the comments on a blog, so there's no way you could find that. Skinks and goblins, you could use the old official BB figures. Nurglings, Horrors, and Squigs have all been made multiple times by GW. A shoulder pad, helmet or ball added in a couple of places would do the job. Cflings, you'd pretty much have to start with regular flings.

As well as the official GW figures, there are other manufacturers who make alternatives. Meiko make some nice Lizardmen, for example, so you could use their skinks, and Willy Miniatures just did two really nice fling teams. The best place to start for alternatives is comixininos, a website which stocks most of the manufacturers.

Also worth a mention is Greebo's Tutatis range. That's a smaller range for a game they do which is sort of like BB, and it has some nice but tiny figures, which would work as Stunty Leeg players.

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Most of the BB suppliers are listed here: http://www.thenaf.net/resources/suppliers/

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Very helpful. Thanks for this.

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Gobbo cheaters could be expensive, normal gobo team, but 2x star player packs should cover it,

Flings and chaos flings can use normal flings models. except the Spawn BG's on CF. If you have the cash you could use nurgle beasts or if your mates are good at modding models you can pretty much alter ANY model with green stuff. (have seen a Treeman made into a Nurgle beast with just using green stuff)

Snotlings maybe for slaves on skyre maybe?

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2015 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

For doing a table top Stunty Leeg, I was curious if anyone has gotten OBBLM to work. I think all that might be needed is creating some kind of info for each team and adding it in - but I have no idea if anyone has created them, got it working, would be willing to share the details?

Also, I'm curious if this might mess up normal league data that is already in the SQL? Or basically any details would be nice Smile (I'm very unfamiliar with the process, but will learn more if this is possible and has been done before)
 Jump to: