39 coaches online • Server time: 15:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2015 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Has anyone used OBBLM for handling table top leagues (using Stunty Leeg teams)?

If so, is the process documented anywhere?

Thanks!
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2015 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Mainly interested in what is required to get OBBLM working for the Stunty Leeg teams? (for example, I think some kind of data file representing each team needs to be created and pulled in. I can probably create them if there is an example template. Also wondering if there would be any incompatibility issues that might affect the operation of OBBLM with the official CRP teams)
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2015 - 04:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty works in 5ks, does OBBLM consider 5k increments?
elde

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2015 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I searched and did not find any ready-made modules for stunty leeg teams, so I had to write them myself. From what I've seen, OBBLM works just as well with them as with other teams. 5k increments are fine too. Our actual stunty leeg tournament is two weeks from now, but in tests alls been good.

If you intend to write them yourself, please note that you need to assign all new teams and player types new ids, which are located in a few files. Even if you don't use apes or khorne, you need to leave their ids in place.

I could try to remember to upload the needed files somewhere for others to use too...
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2015 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

That would be great if you could upload the files once you have things working! (I would prefer not to write them myself - currently do not know anything about SQL or PHP - although don't mind learning)

And with it fresh in your mind, if you come across anything to be aware of (or anything you had to resolve), would be nice to document that as well. Thanks!
elde

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2015 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I checked what I had done earlier, and combined the files into one zip package. You'll find it here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D1DB6A958F6A93EC!81372&authkey=!AKl9g6LOql2s6LI&ithint=file%2czip

I wrote short instructions on how to add it to your own OBBLM site too. The files are still missing the Stunty Leeg Star Players, but they will be added sometime in the future.

We've got the SL teams on our OBBLM site, and they work fine - the real test will be in two weeks, when our SL tournament starts. There shouldn't be any problems though - just remember to back up your data, especially your existing database. Should you have any questions in getting this working, I'll try to help as well as I can.
sann0638

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2015 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work guys. Will see what I can do to get this incorporated to standard obblm builds.

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2015 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

It's raining outside, so might as well do something useful for someone.

The package above now contains all the Stunty Leeg star players, tied to the respective teams and having all the right skills.
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2015 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent, thanks very much for putting this together!

Will let you know how things go, and good luck with your tournament.
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2015 - 04:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, besides thanking elde, want to thank sann0638 and the OBBLM developers for the great support!
MrMisterio_88

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2016 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello i use this and is great, now how i can change only the inducment when i play the league? for example in the pdf roster put IGOR for Horror or change the value of bribe etc etc
 Jump to: