34 coaches online • Server time: 08:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JohnnyFeyev

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a general question about how active Stunty Leeg is at this moment? I've been trying for a few days to get a Stunty game by going through the same search as if it were a Ranked game, but haven't been able to find one yet. Is this the correct way to do so, or does Stunty only let you play like a league game? I looked in the help section, but it wasn't very clear other than sanctioned tourneys and whatnot as there isn't a subheading for getting a game as there is in Box or Ranked. Thanks in advance!
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gamefinder works for Stunty teams...it's just that you have to get really lucky to not only be on at the same time of one of a handful of Stunty Leeg coaches, but they then ALSO need to be willing to play one of your teams.

It's a difficult mountain to climb, especially if you're in a time zone that's off peak (European evenings).

Good luck though!

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Make sure you're settings are allowing anything. So mirror matches and TV at any amount in either direction. Sometimes the underdog has the advantage in Stunty, so you shouldn't shy away from 2000TV teams just on principle (some of course are scary and should be avoided by new teams).
JohnnyFeyev

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks again, guys. I thought that was the case about not many coaches. I don't really care about TV difference. That only matters when you are good at the game. I just think Stunty seems like a fun way to play, and I can't really see myself playing goblins or flings against a real opponent yet (that's a horrible way of putting it, but can't think of anyway else to say it). BTW, what is a mirror match? That's been bugging me for awhile now.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Mirror match is a game between two of the same race: Chaos vs Chaos, Pygmies vs Pygmies, etc.