38 coaches online • Server time: 14:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jamerson

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2015 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

When I cam back to FUMMBL last year after a five year break I noticed a few things had changed. Academy had gone for a start, which meant I had to transfer my Academy teams across.

This I did with almost all of them but for some reason I was never able to move three particular teams. So they are currently still stuck in the Academy. Any idea if there is a way of moving them to Ranked or League or is retiring them the only answer?

Cheers

I am a fixer. And my services are valued.

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2015 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Academy teams were moved to Unranked. Unranked moved to League. Those League teams were then left in limbo, waiting for you to choose LRB4 (now dead) or League. Whether you can still do anything with teams in Academy I don't know. Doubtful as all LRB 4 teams are now also in limbo.

So in short, I'm pretty sure there is no longer a mechanic to do that as it's been replaced by a mechanic upon a mechanic upon a mechanic.
Jamerson

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2015 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It's weird because once I realised what had happened, I tried to move them all at the same time. Most of my Academy teams went over ok but I was never given the option to move for these three teams.

I am a fixer. And my services are valued.

Jump to: