59 coaches online • Server time: 23:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mori-mori-mori

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's say you are an acting coach and you are blocking CPOMB player, and getting either Both down or Attacker Down as result. Will his Claw and MB skills be affecting you in both cases? Or may be in only one of these cases (and which one)? If they will, then could you please cite a trusted source which clarifies this, as I've failed to find anything on it in CRP.
It's probably a stupid question, but I just got impression it works like that (i.e. in some cases these skills apply to attacker on failed rolls) in Cyanide's BB.
Throweck

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes those skills stack together.

On CRP it doesn't state that they go together but it does state what you can't use them with (eg. Stab)

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Throweck wrote:
Yes those skills stack together.

On CRP it doesn't state that they go together but it does state what you can't use them with (eg. Stab)

I think my question was unclear. I'll try to rephrase it.
You are blocking with a player who doesn't have any skills at all (for clarity). Your target is a CLPOMB player. You are rolling a) Both down b) Attacker down.
The question is: will his Claw and MB be applying to you (because, well, you are going down as a result too, after all) in cases a) and b)?

Last edited by Mori-mori-mori on %b %07, %2015 - %14:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Both skills affect you in both of those cases. Read the MB skill description, for example. It states that it is used when the MB player's opponent is knocked down "during a block". It does not say "when the MB player throws a block". Who makes the block is irrelevant. Similarly if you read the description for Claw.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, because he is Knocked Down by the other player.

1. Player A blocks player B
2. Player A rolls skulls
3. Player B then Knocks Down player A and may use any skills to modify

Right, xnoelx? (EDIT: Ninja'd!)

see the skill description section
Mori-mori-mori

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2015 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland, xnoelx - thanks a lot, you are right, it seems.
 Jump to: