24 coaches online • Server time: 06:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2015 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

WE IZ UNSTOPABULL!

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2015 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

WEER IZ DA RITIN? we iz wanna see uz in litez!

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

After a largely uneventful trek from the mountains the tribe draws near 'DA GREAT IDOL" a holy place of sorts for greenskins across the old world and always good for a friendly fight or six.

Warboss Gorrukk Da QuartererHurHur Wez Ome Boyz Time To Play Sum Proppa Bloodsportz Wiv Real Kompatition...Wait Dat Don't Smell Like Orcs Dat Smellz Like....GOBLINZ!! Guess Wez Feastin Well Tonite Boyz HurHurHur...
ELLO DERE POODZ Howzabout A Lil Game Fer Fun Ay No Teef On Da Line..Well Cept Da Onez Da Boyz Lose HurHur..AND We Will Even Share Our Goblin Meat Wiv Youz Afta HURHURHUR !!

With that the two tribes line up under the shadow of DA GREAT IDOL the energy is palpable with two goblins shamans heads exploding before the game even begins. With both teams whipped into a frenzy the orcs hurl the ball towards the goblin line and charge after it.
Mogurhg DeathTaker attracted by the noise runs towards then straight over the chainsaw toting goblin knocking him out while the chainsaw idles harmlessly nearby.A goblin seeing this loses nerve and trying to run away trips badly hurting its head on a stray rock while Bolgrot Braincrusher taking exception to his smaller cousin nearby clobbers him leaving him badly hurt in the shadow of a troll. Another goblin with springs for shoes clears the heads of the orcs to touchdown THE CROWD LIGHTS UP.
Atruda BloodBringer wanting the springy shoes for himself throws a wild block at the goblin losing his balance and dumping the both of them in a heap though the goblin didn't stir being knocked out cold.
On the other side of the clearing the chainsaw wielding goblin manages to avoid braincrusher and rake the saw across Ummegga IronMaw's chest plate peeling it back and badly hurting him however with all the latent WAAAAGH energy the wound stitches itself back together before hes even reached "the bin". During all of this another sneaky goblin slips through for a touchdown THE CROWD GOES INTO A FRENZY AND REMOVES ALL THE "SPECIAL" GOBLINS.
Zurghgaz TuskBreaker annoyed at how IronMaw was not disposed of as he paid the saw to do vents lashing out and outright killing a goblin such was the fury behind the punch.
DarkTooth looking to finally gain favour under the view of DA GREAT IDOL blocks a troll though he fails to do anything severe one of his mentors Arold Tuskripper steps up to the troll grinning like a maniac and kicks the troll right in the face gouging its eye and ensuring it wouldn't bother them again DarkTooth knowing how its done now kicks a goblin....it lands in the tribes bin.
TuskBreaker hits a goblin that's been heckling him knocking it out to the crowds ever growing satisfaction.
A sneaky little goblin takes it upon himself to no matter the cost stop SkullMangler from running the ball in.
The goblin launches himself at SkullMangler landing a double heeled kick to his groin dropping him faster than a snotling running from a hungry squig. SkullMangler hands the ball to StoneSplitter before curling up into the foetal position not interested in playing the cunning goblins no more.
Badrok StoneSplitter not keen on the same treatment takes the ball for a TOUCHDOWN!!
As the orcs kick off the WAAAAAGGHH!! comes over them and they blitz Golgath BoneCleaver badly hurting a goblin in the process.
TuskBreaker hurts a goblin foolish enough to cross his path and the pogoer holding the ball loses his nerves and his bowel contents and legs it to the corner of the field orcs in pursuit it tries to evade them but trips on its spring shoes powering its own head into the turf to close out the match.

final score td -1(1-2) cas 4(3/1/1-1/0/0)
Run! Its Gobzilla!! for the win

Gorrukk Well Poodz Yer Gobbos Got Backbone Datz Fer Shure Tell Youz Wat We Will Let Yaz Feast Wiv Uz But Next Time We Meet Wez Gunna Crush Ya HURHURHUR...SNAGGS!! Go Find m0gw41 See If Ee Still Wants Ter Play Uz
snaggs the goblin underling err yes boss right away boss il send a message round the camps now
StoneSplitterCHOIZE I Found Favour...Dont Worry Boyz I Be GUARDing Yer Backz From Now On !
SkullManglerIve Found Me Sum Old Scrapz Of Armor Dis Will Improve Me ARMOUR VALUE Wont Be Gettin Kicked Dere No More HurHur

Last edited by bigbullies on Jul 28, 2015 - 06:29; edited 1 time in total
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. Nice write up.

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2015 - 06:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Word of another match spread through the camps surrounding DA GREAT IDOL and soon there was quite a crowd gathered though unsurprisingly after the last match there were a lot more goblins than orcs making up the masses.

snags the goblin underling err boss word iz m0gw41 an iz mob iz on dere way ova ter play ya...
Warboss Gorrukk Da QuartererHur Dats Great It Keepz Da Boyz Appy When Dey Got Summink Ta Urt HurHurHur...
OI Lissen Up Ladz If Youz Fancy Eatin Agin Yer Best Get Yer Greenhidez On Da Turf NOW !!
Now Boyz Deze Iz Ony Gobboz So I Wanna See A Win Diz Time RIGHT !!
Da Boyz..*muttermutter*..SNEAKY LIL..*muttermutter*..NOT REAL GREENSKINZ..*muttermutter*..
GorrukkAY I Neva Said Don't Urt'Em HURHURHUR...

No sooner than the goblins are set up does the ball come flying at them. As the crowd begins to cheer it startles a troll who runs wildly down pitch unfortunately Bolgrot Braincrusher couldn't get out of the way fast enough and received a knockout blow from it .
Thalgutt DarkTooth pitchslaps a goblin trying to sneak around him putting it down for a snooze whilst the chainsaw on its way to the cage that's forming around a goblin with ball in hand takes a quick swipe at Badrok StoneSplitter carving through his armour and leaving him to bleed out while it moves on.
Zurghgaz TuskBreaker angry at yet another terrible waste of gold trying to get a saw to take out Urrmegga IronMaw blitz's the saw seriously injuring it breaking its collarbone but successfully retrieving his gold sadly so tied up in his own tasks he lets the goblin with the ball through for a touchdown.
Arold TuskRipper in his haste to get back into position knees a goblin in the head badly hurting it without even noticing.
Zurghgaz TuskBreaker seeing a way to fast track his way to Kaptin retrieves the ball and humps it down the field failing to notice the tripwire on the score line however he trips dropping the ball to the goblins squeaky laughter.
Thalgutt DarkTooth knocks another goblin trying to ease past him to ground as he complains about how "Dey Be Evrywea Like Dam Tickz".
A goblin in true gobbo style loses nerve and tries to run away tripping and hurting itself to the crowds laughs and jeers.
Zurghgaz TuskBreaker more than angry now whacks the goblins pogoer knocking him clean off his springs and Mogurhg DeathTaker seizing the opportunity boots a prone troll the goblin fans riot at this and run on the pitch bodily ejecting DeathTaker from the match.
Zurghgaz TuskBreaker grins toothily as another plan forms..he taunts a troll into chasing him before ducking behind Urrmegga IronMaw at the last second allowing him to cop a blow from a very angry troll it breaks his ribs leaving him gasping for breath.
Tuska Da Mad Healer staggers onto the pitch to help but to no avail being so drunk he just urinates on IronMaw before staggering off cackling TuskBreaker is pleased indeed.
Arold TuskRipper frustrated by the loss of their Kaptin dropkicks a goblin back into its camp Urturam SkullMangler being unobstructed goes to touchdown but slips in the pool of blood and gore that's formed in the hollow of the scoreline Golgath BoneCleaver roars in rage picks a goblin up and hurls it at DA GREAT IDOL before storming off to get drunk muttering about DA GREAT IDOL being a sham.

final score td -1(0-1) cas 0(1/1/0-1/1/0)
D'Kora-class Marauder Kreevla for the win

GorrukkYouz Boyz Best Gerrout Me Site ! Wez Gunna Be Da Laughin Stock Now Wiv 2 Lossez Ter Damn Gobboz...
TuskBreaker You Iz Now Kaptin Wiv IronMaw Bein Out YOU BEST DO A BEDDA JOB !!
Arold TuskRipper Hur Jus Won Me Dis Spikey Arm Gard From A Puny Orc Oo Didn't Need It S'gunna Elp Me BLOCK Fer Sure
Kruudda GutSpiller Ay Boss Lookz Like Yer A Orc Short Kan I Avva Go Now !
Gorrukk If It'll Shut Ya Up Nock Yerself Out But Yer Startin From Da Bottom No Armor Til You Iz Provd Yerself Gottit !
Now Go Find Me Da Shaman I Need Ter See If We Iz Ta Stay Or Go...
SoldierofBodom95

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2015 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

This is probably the most amusing and entertaining thread I've read!
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey thanks mate
It's always good to get feedback Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2015 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

well folks its come down to this again
gamefinder is providing me with nothing but declines so I need a Halfling opponent who can be up to 160 either side of 1200 TV please they are not scary orcs at all and goblins have beaten them twice Smile
if you are interested please PM me
thanks in advance

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2015 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Oi youz lot!

Da ladz iz waitin' fer yez...

WAAAAGH!

Jump to: