54 coaches online • Server time: 18:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Decided to start up a thread around here so all us Fantasy Football heads can talk and discuss line ups and so forth.

As some of you are aware I have decided to put my toe into the deep waters of daily fantasy Sports.

I joined up on DraftKings and Iam thinking of throwing a small stash of cash onto FanDuel. That way I can compare the two sites myself and play a NFL season on both and see what happens.

So this is just a open thread, no idea which direction it will go.

Get ready guys, NFL season is about to kick off...GO COWBOYS!!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, I look forwards to this as being a Bears fan I've not much else to look forwards to this year aside from being bad enough to get a top 5 pick in the draft next year! Go, go weekly FF!

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is what I found signing up, my rookie mistakes.

I found a site called: rotogrinders, it is a site dedicated to daily FS. IF you make an account on that site, you must do that first. Then hit the link to FanDuel or DraftKings, so you go to those sites on their paid links. rotogrinder gives you access to their paid content side of their site for free for one year.

Also FanDuel will match you dollar for dollar. Draftkings will not, you have to play games, earn credits on their site to unlock your free money. So if go in with lets say $100 dollars they will not release your $100 match until you have earned 10000 DKP's. You earn those points by playing games. It is for every 100 DKP's (Draft King Points or some such) you get $1 of your free money.

Just giving you a heads up from what I learned.

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yall mess with MFL10's?

It's another way to play FF.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2015 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Can not wait for my Keeper Draft. I got Marshawn and Dez as keepers and draft 11/12 in a snake format. I had DangerRuss last year so I think I'm going mostly Hawks again. I LOVE FOOTBALL!
huff

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2015 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

One week until kickoff.
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2015 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it is time to get ready for the season to start.

looking at the match ups it seems to me that these 3 games should be high scoring and a good place to look for quality players.

Cowboys VS Giants

Eagles VS Falcons

Redskins VS Dolphins.

Iam going to make 2 lineups with players from all those matches as my main "plays". NOTE: No Redskin player is being considered only Dolphins. I think MIA can put up a large score on the skins this week.

What do you guys think?

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2015 - 05:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good PS. Get Jarvis on MIA, maybe Ryan Mathews for value at RB (a draft Kings is full point PPR), Bradford, Eli, Tanne or Romoshould all be solid.

You're right though, lots of meat on those bones.

Somewhat off-topic: Never been so excited for my Raiders going into a season. (I was in High School not watching sports in early 2000s)
huff

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2015 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

TBH... I havnt looked at daily salaries yet... Just getting over my draft and all that comes with it.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2015 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I might have to sign up for a weekly contest on Yahoo! of all places - huge bonus match and not a lot of participants in the guaranteed money contests.
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2015 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it is week one so to hell with it. Throwing around 80$ at a slate of 16 games with 4 different line ups on DK.

Lets see what happens.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2015 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is showing up in lots of lineups for you PS?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2015 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

SO hows it going so far?
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2015 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be honest...I got beat down the first 2 weeks of the season.

SO Iam adjusting my approach.

Decided to go with just 50/50 matches on DK and FD this week and try to build up some bank.

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2015 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the DFS universe has just imploded with the breaking news. So my response to all of this is to go YOLO!!!!!

Iam putting up my entire "bank" on both FD and DK and rolling the dice.

Got $51 in play over the two sites. In 15 tournaments. So Iam either back in the "game" or go out in blaze of glory. We will just have to see how it all shakes out.

Got 3 lineups and they are all in HtH matches...a few 50/50 and Multi Entry in the middle sized GPP's.