72 coaches online • Server time: 21:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mightypeon

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, as I just recogniced it is always a good idea to push that timeout button as soon as it is available.

Because otherwise, you will endless rage against yourself if you get a Superstar RIPed and a touchdown against you because you went like "I can afford to not use all tools at my disposal because I am awesome or something", because this will cause Nuffle to wreck your face.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3727656

Note, I am solely raging at my own stupidity for not pushing that button, nothing against my opponent!

Also: Laugh at me Smile
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations on being a good sport and fair competitor.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

haha

NO MERCY

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hell yes! Time out all mens instantly! No mercy! Sweep the leg! Yeahhhhhhhh get him a body bag!!!!

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I hereby found out that I am not a pro gamer since I never push the timeout button except I got timed out by my opponent before. You pushers and try hards are spoiling the fun!
Uedder

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Some people takes it utterly personal when it comes to timeouts XD

Dunno why.

Sorry for your loss, but you did the right thing imo.
Beerox

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't need to timeout, I can beat you anyways Smile
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
I hereby found out that I am not a pro gamer since I never push the timeout button except I got timed out by my opponent before. You pushers and try hards are spoiling the fun!

In some games, I wish I could just set a timer that automatically pressed the button for me when the limit is reached... because in some games you just know it will be reached... many many times.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 05:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Automatic time out for competitive divisions would avoid a lot of rage against time-outers.
Just make it automatic and nobody will get upset.
It's so simple.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 06:07 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Automatic time out for competitive divisions would avoid a lot of rage against time-outers.
It's so simple.
I'd second this notion
Though I'd add a caveat that the timeout is only automatic for coaches below 50 games. Some people are new to Blood Bowl, not just Fumbbl
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 06:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:

dude 4minutes

just saying

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
It's so simple.

Some wouldn't get upset because they simply wouldn't play.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

An option for automatic timeouts if both coaches agree could be ok. For most of us, real life interruptions from babies crying to toilet breaks happen often in 2 hr games. Similarly options to disable for Leages etc would be nice.

Oscar Wilde
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Mightypeon wrote:
Well, as I just recogniced it is always a good idea to push that timeout button as soon as it is available......

Also: Laugh at me Smile

Very few people will laugh at you for having decent sportsmanship. I've had someone time me out before I use my last player to get a td turn 16. Very annoying as I had let him off and had chatted. I think if you chat to someone and time them out it is doubly douche.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2015 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod wrote:
An option for automatic timeouts if both coaches agree could be ok. For most of us, real life interruptions from babies crying to toilet breaks happen often in 2 hr games. Similarly options to disable for Leages etc would be nice.

If it's made automatic for tournaments there could be some kind of "agreed time out" for any unforeseen irl issues.
 Jump to: