39 coaches online • Server time: 12:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tonymartin

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I apologise if this info is included in a FAQ or manual somewhere, but I have looked around and could not find it.

I am fairly new to both BB and Skijunkies BB game tool. I would like to download replays of experienced players games so that I can learn from them. So far I have found that I can download replays of "recently completed games" from the main page. But I'm guessing that would be a lucky dip as some of those players would be beginners.

Does anyone know how I would get replays of experienced players? eg tournament finals, top of the table matches, respected veterans matches etc. Or if you want to point me to particular matches that would be great too.

I've played and read enough to understand basic passing touchdowns and cage type strategies, but would like to step up to a more intermediate level. I'm not looking for extreme strategies, just solid play.

Thanks,
Tony.
Mezir

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Go to the overview page of an experienced coach. Under their teams, click on "View Match Record". From there, you can access all their match reports, and watch the replays.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Shepherd started a page in the User Guide about Classic Replays with the express intention of putting a lot of low-TR games in there to provide an example. It hasn't really taken off yet but hopefully this will help push that idea.

Also, you can always jump in to #fumbbl_academy and ask around. Someone's bound to have a few opinions of particularly good matches and you might be able to catch some people spectating. I think that sitting around and discussing a game as it is happening is probably right up there with watching replays.

Welcome aboard.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Try Rynkky's replayer. It is great. Look in this thread.
With that tool you can search for matches by coach name, for example.

Emphasy

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the best ever.. hehe:)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=480281
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a really nice example of extremely bad luck: 4 vs 4 replay
 Jump to: