49 coaches online • Server time: 16:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

So the blockers take on Hobgobla Raiders.

Dwarves were arrogant and tried to block the hobbo team in while running upfield with the ball alone.

Didn't take long before they had the ball in their hands and ran up to our endzone. They camped out for a few turns. Even lit a fire and sang songs!!!!!

Now that was where their problems began.
That ball had own special XXXXXXXXXXXXXX brew inside, Well you know, just in case thirst took us.

We started to really beat up of the green Orc wannabe team.

they walked in the TD and ended the first half.

Second half and we get BLITZ.
Cover the ball and wait.
back and forth go the blocks.
We catch a bouncing ball, only for it to be knocked free again.
With thirst creeping in, The Blockers started to punch a hole (Literally) into Hobbo team.
9 Players had left the field.
Dar Minefinder finally picks up the ball and decides to become a Dwarf and score a TD!
By this time there were 3 DEAD Hobgoblins and 3 BH
Game finished. We gain 90k!!! in winnings.
Uoto gets the MVP to go with his 2 CAS and skills again. Guard was chosen skill.
Dar on the Other hand has yet to decide his.
He can either learn this Elf dodge thingy or start to move further.
Only time will tell.
Stay tuned Ladies and Gentlemen.
The blockers are only just warming up!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Game 2 played , tide game , very hard one !!!( make a report later ^^ = )
Proer than Pro 0
TV 1110k Elf vs
Muadastein LoLers 0
TV 960+110k Vampire

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2015 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The elf Fantastrip is currently leading the high score in casualties, by far.
tussock

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

If Larry the Ogre gets a hold of that elf, he's give him another casualty and all. What a champ.

Larry, do you have any words to say?

-- I'm sorry, Moe, it was an accident!

They still count, Larry, they still count.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Larry is number one on casualties at 7. 4 in one game, what a champ.
Kejiruze

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2015 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

William the Cubicle Dweller isn't too far behind with 5, he had plenty of chances to smash Woodies in his last game, took out 4 of the celery chewing cretins!
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

So the Blockers meet the Dirty High Elves in a match that could decide the division.

The Dwarves forgot their Armour and paid the price. 2 K.O and a BH first half.

The HE scored but left no time for us to equalize.

Second half and we start to make progress.
A Pick up via rr then pass next turn set us up nicely.
Then we forget to cover the ball and leave the ball carrier wide open.
rr to Double skulls by the HE pretty much gift the us a TD.
Out of respect we don't stall and try to do a miracle play for a win.

Never going to happen.

Nearly stopped their winning TD with our DT Player managing a dodge, However, the Final GFI to sit on the ball carrier and he trips on his beard.
Idiot niggles himself.
Our Apo sprints over, Hears him laughing. Sick of his jokes he KILLS him.

He comes back saying there was nothing he could do. Thinking we may need him again soon we take his word for it.

After the loss The Blockers head back to the dressing room. It seems they learnt something from the Filthy Elves.

Rero Slatemountain became more AGILE after his MVP vote.

Tig Dreamsmasher learnt how to DODGE!!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The Pitifuls suffered their first defeat and their first losses against the bear swilling norse - who are clearly annoyed at being in the only division name after a fruit and not an alcoholic beverage - and duly took their annoyance out on my poor squishy rotters.

My only happy thought is that they will be teasing rotten body parts out of their facial hair for weeks to come.

Edit - I ment beer swilling - although bear swilling would probably be a Norscan thing... along with Grendle gargling
tussock

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2015 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Fortunately, the Three Stupids more than made up for it by finishing their season with a devastating 1-0 romp against the Norse Oarsman Association. Larry gave up getting cheap casualties for the day and scored a touchdown instead, which was lucky considering the lack of Snotlings by then.

We asked Moe to comment on being the only remaining Experienced Ogre in the team, after his brothers become true Juggernauts of the field.

-- Why I Oughta ...

We didn't hear the rest, it's best not to stand around when they go all red in the face like that. Experienced Ogres are quite scary enough, just ask the Norse about the cost of Orger and Jorvik's funeral boats! Though you have to watch, they can go red in the face too.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2015 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... it looks like the top teams are making it through to the knockout stages...

There is the freaky leapy Slaan from Stout division, combining an alarmingly good set of advancement rolls including a +ST and two guards - with their natural maneuverability this will make them hard to beat (TV 1200)

The High Elves from Beer Division - AG4 and also a serious set of advance rolls with nearly every player gaining at least one skill already (including two guards) and a fully fledged Blodger on the squad to boot (TV 1260)

Then the Ale division could go one of two ways, either the Delves who also claim a +ST player to fortify their AG4 lineout (TV 1280), or those squirmy MA8 skinks... oooh how I hate skinks (TV 1220)

and that I guess completes the list of contenders for the finals...

...oh the 4th position in the finals... the team from (the incongruously named) Pear division you mean? The division including the heavily tipped Norse and Chaos teams...

That would be the Plague-Pit Pitifuls (How the!?) - all rotter, heavily decayed with a tendency to splatter before reaching double figures for SPPs who are rocking an impressive TV of 980 - yes they are actually worse than when they started!

So watch out - the Pitifuls are on their way and they are going to have over 200TV of bribes and special play cards - can any of you top teams say - Stamping Time?
zhraia

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2015 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Blodge don't work against chainsaws and wizards!
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2015 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Undercover Kobolds TV 1220k Lizardman: 1 / 0 Muadastein LoLersTV 1040+150k Vampire :

Arghhh ! master will be kiil us !
We got da powa of wizzard by us , and hyptnotic gaze ( Beguiling Bracers )...
We can control the ball all the first half time and we have been good in defense for the second one to the turn 12....and then i call fireball , who's missind desperatly ( one skinks stunned ) and the skinks begin to pass thrue my defensive line ...and go to score after i miss a blitz on the ball carrier , nice game for my thrall indeed , i would like to make more ...but Nuflle say !!!

Good luck to Rask and may nuflle be with you!!

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2015 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings everyone!

The group stage of season one has reached its end and THE GRAND FINALS have started.

Our first contender, winner of Stout division, lets hear it for Leapy lolss! Undefeated, with no draws and no losses, you will finds nowhere to hide and nowhere to run from these pumped up frogs!

Next we got our finalist from Ale division, running, dodging and avoiding responsibility...Undercover Kobolds! Theses slippery lizards features the leagues number one scorer Reel Lizard, top interceptor Flagle Flar and the dreaded number one casualty machine "Snark, Jobo and Flarb"!

From Pear division, the dark-green horse of the tournament: The Plague-Pit Pitfulls! Knocking out and running by some high seeded races, these slimy creatures will find much support from father nurgle and we might see several star players reluctantly join their cause.

Finally, the most skilled, awesome, beautiful, rich and willing to throw bribes around, my own team: The Flying Brats! Featuring the leagues top passer Tyra and a battery of skills, who will stop them?

Who will win? Who will foul my elfs? Stay tuned for the Linemen only League finals!

Last edited by zhraia on %b %13, %2015 - %13:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
jdm

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to everyone who made the finals, a real interesting mix of teams that I don't think anyone could have predicted. Certainly gives us food for thought when considering any changes for next season. Nerf Rotters. That is all Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2015 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, I expected something like Elfs, Elfs, Amazons, Norse in the finals. Knowing is half the battle.
 Jump to: