46 coaches online • Server time: 13:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harad

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the brutal match rebuild thing is overdone. Maybe I've been lucky but playing all sorts of races it just has rarely hit me that badly that I need to retire the team. A few games with loners and you're usually back on.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

bghandras wrote:
Suggestion how to increase variety at middle and high TV:
- If a player dies, then the coach gets its price back. (Only on death, not on retirement, stat loss, niggle, or such. Also not if it has regeneration, and that works. Also not if apo heals it.)

So people will be encouraged to keep injured players, and there will be easier recovery after brutal matches.

I wouldn't implement it straight as such, but...

How about making spiralling expenses a kind of an insurance account? All your spiralling expenses are going into a fund where you cash it for the value of your retired/dead player.

It would certainly help out teams struggling with money at high TV.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2015 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

it's about killin things.

one can win with elfs in high TV boxland, but every few games you get unluckly and yr team gets destroyed, and then you are 30+ games, 1300 TV, and still getting matched vs the monster killers, because stupid 30+ game matching rules.

If you activate many teams at different TVs the high TV gap is unlikely.
People should bring variety to the division instead of playing the same team over and over again.
 Jump to: