55 coaches online • Server time: 19:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tribble_the_Unclean

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 06:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Using 4.9b, I've managed to replicate this bug under a number of standalone games. I don't dare test an online game for fear of being accused of cheating.

When using the leap skill, it is possible for a player, after the initial leap, to continue leaping, and for only one square of movement. This bug occurs by doing the following: select leap, leap to new square, then select a second skill (I selected "block" on the wardancer), and attempt to leap two squares away again. No agility check is made, and it only counts as one square of movement. This can be done over and over again, by selecting the leap skill, then selecting a different skill again. Adding up to 15 movement on a normal wardancer...
Tribble_the_Unclean

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2003 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

As a follow-up, anyone who has this happen to them, please take a screenshot to report the abuse to an admin. The bug is very obvious from a screenshot, as players are moving two squares with only one movement number behind them.
 Jump to: