50 coaches online • Server time: 19:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2015 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all!

Following a successful last issue, it's time to dust off the printing presses and crank up for GLN 17!

The GLN is FUMBBL's house newsletter, and 16 glorious issues have graced our fair corner of the Internet since 2003. I hope to get issue 17 out early in the new year, so start penning that article you've been considering writing NOW!

Do you have fluff, tactical advice, FUMBBL commentary, Blood Bowl thoughts, advertisements, obituaries, artistic 'how to's or any other musings to offer us? Or perhaps you have something you'd really like to see in an issue, but you're not sure how to write it? All thoughts, ideas and genius to this thread, if you please!

It might well be that you've been super-keen and already sent me something. With a year of Online NAF business clogging up my inbox, I may have lost it. Please, please, PLEASE bump that PM incase I've forgotten you!

Cheers,

Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2015 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

Consider this a festive BUMP!

The GLN is looking for articles for Issue 17. You son't need to have written for us before, you might think your idea isn't that great, you may worry that your English isn't perfect. Don't worry about any of that, the team and I will take any and all ideas, and hopefully work them up and add them to the GLN's rich and quality history.

Writing for the GLN is a really fun thing to do. I remember when I first joined FUMBBL, the back issues really gave me a way into what being a FUMBBLer was all about. Join that team!

We're looking to publish early in the new year, so get going! Digest the turkey and write us something brilliant.

Hugs, and enjoy Christmas!

Phil / Goo.
Kam

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2015 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

/Festive burp too.

The WAAAAAGH wants you!

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2016 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all!

This is your last call!

If you're interested in writing for the new issue of the GLN, let me know now, or, erm, await #18. Smile

We still have time to squeeze in your cracking read, so get those fingers working!

Take a look at issue #16 and see if it is something that gets you going. If so, PM me!

Cheers,

Phil / Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2016 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!

We at GLN towers are working on issue 17, and it's coming together very nicely!

I sent out a team update not five minutes ago. If you have been somehow omitted and think you should be on that PM, poke me ASAP! Smile
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2016 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Would there still be room for an obituaries?

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2016 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Very much yes!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2016 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I'll hopefully put it together today or tomorrow. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2016 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Another shout out!

Could you write an article under the rough heading of 'FUMBBL Focus' or 'Group and Tournament reports'? Want to be in the next issue of the GLN?

PM me now with your brilliant idea! Very Happy
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2016 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm happy to do a Q&A about the tournament scene if anyone wants to knock up some questions.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2016 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent! Some Paxman man jump on EA now!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

If we can get one or two more articles about [L] groups, that would be fantastic. We're a tinge short in that area, so tell us about your brilliant league! Doesn't matter how big or small, we want to hear from you!
 Jump to: