47 coaches online • Server time: 20:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The dark comet reaches it apex, intersects with the warp gate above the northern pole. A halo effect of warpstone erupts. THE CARNAGE CUP HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Most teams have shied away, "Not really Blood Bowl" shouted one bare-chested dwarf with purple hair. "I might get hurt!" a beastman cried as he refuses to play.

Alas, many teams have fled - unwilling to come and fight. 20 teams only applied - so the top 16 were drawn into a KO tournament. Not enough for there to be a prize for the top CAS...however, bragging rights and the nice trophy made by ArrestedDevelopment will go to the team that inflicts the most CAS. Still some gold to the winning teams.

Good luck to all - and pull no punches - let the blood fly!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

1500k Khemri team got in, but 1500k Feed the Tree didn't... awww. The tree will hold his position, hoping for some players to get pushed out of bounds where it can crush them!

Notable round 1 match (fluff-wise):

WMD's in The Box vs. Chet's WMD Hunters!

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2016 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:

Notable round 1 match (fluff-wise):

WMD's in The Box vs. Chet's WMD Hunters!

That is notable!

Jeffro
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2016 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

PUGET SOUND POUNDERS...MOUNT UP

Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop da Boop Boop
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2016 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my!!! Three matches are in the books and the carnage is EPIC!!!!!

Blood Sea Buccaneers got pounded standing around waiting for the comet and then they arrive at their first match and get DECIMATED.

Last 2 matches for the Bucs and they have taken 15CAS against and only produced 2 CAS themselves. Oh the pain and suffering my poor pixels have had to endure.

Bucs hit the lofty realm of 1900+TV but the sun was to bright and hot and we wilted and melted away back down the realm of mortals and a 1590 TV.

On the bright side of things in my Carnage cup match I claim VICTORY because I still had one player left on the pitch at the end of the match. Got to find one bright spot, right?

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2016 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3789632
I place a complain for unsportsman behaviour from this woodies' team engaged in this Carnage Cup !! They played the ball first !
I think I picked it only once myself. It was given to me once and I couldn't find a way to do something clever with it Rolling Eyes
I still claim a moral victory for the bloodshed I managed with 0 Tackle in my team Twisted Evil
3 deads (including the Tree), 2 SIs, 2 BHs.... And I'm ashamed to announce that no Wardancer was disabled during the game. One suffered only a scratch. Shame on me.... Embarassed

Well "played" Mr Stonetroll !! But you've got a long way ahead starting with only 1 cas !
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2016 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnage Cup Pile of SKULLS!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2016 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello fellow bashers!
5ème Element answered the dark comet call. After a long walk they finally arrive where the Carnage Cup take place. Laeloo, Korben, Zorg and Mr Shadow are ready to give their best to inflige a bunch of casualties!

Here is what happened on their first game.
5ème Element did a great start totalizing 9Cs. 5 cas + 4 fouls
Mr Shadow has been waiting hundreds of years for that moment. He's going to hurt and kill on its way.

Game 2 against legendary WMD's in The Box
Swealtering Heat! Hard game, we almost fail to egalize in second half...Luckily we managed to do so and won clearing the pitch in OT. Again Maïwen the Dirty Player helped a lot to make an honorable total of casualties 2Cas + 4 fouls!
One more skull in the Carnage Cup pile! A suicidal mercenary accepted to play in this very special brawl!

Who will be next?? The most dangerous team of tournament, those crazy woodies or the Khemris?
Good luck to you mates!See you soon!
 Jump to: