28 coaches online • Server time: 12:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2016 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

How can i do playable my projet team in FFB Test division? I mean this project https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27804
Also is in my blog.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2016 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You can change skills and stats in test games. Instructions here.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2016 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

But i cannot create a new race with that.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2016 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes you can. Start with any team (probably whichever is closest to yours, to reduce the needed changes), change their stats and skills to match your new team. Then you have your new team, except the icons, which you can't change.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

But i cant start to play. It says wrong password.
mdd31

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Pablets wrote:
But i cant start to play. It says wrong password.

Just create a team of halflings and join the Box, then it will work out just fine!
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
You can change skills and stats in test games. Instructions here.

Ok, finally i understand how it works. But that´s not what i´m asking, i want to know how can i make my project playable in test division. I mean that people can use it there and make teams with my project.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

You can't do that. One day full customisation of teams in L division should be possible, but right now, you just can't do it.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
You can't do that. One day full customisation of teams in L division should be possible, but right now, you just can't do it.

Maybe if I propose Fumbbl owners? Do you know who should I contact?
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, no, that wouldn't work either. Lots of people come up with their own teams, and none of them get added to the site. And if they did, more people would come up with even more teams, expecting them to be added, and that would mean constant work for the person who runs the site. Which would delay the development of things like fully customisable teams for everyone.

For now, you (and anyone else interested) can try them in test mode, and you'll just have to have patience until more is possible.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Sorry, no, that wouldn't work either. Lots of people come up with their own teams, and none of them get added to the site. And if they did, more people would come up with even more teams, expecting them to be added, and that would mean constant work for the person who runs the site. Which would delay the development of things like fully customisable teams for everyone.

For now, you (and anyone else interested) can try them in test mode, and you'll just have to have patience until more is possible.

But they have added a lot of teams yet, maybe they want one more.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I understand your enthusiasm, but really, no. The only teams added are the official teams, except in the Stunty division, where all the teams are community made.

But even those Stunty rosters go through a long development process before being added, and are added very rarely: only one new roster within the last 4 years. There are also already more suggestions for new teams than are ever likely to be added.

The one exception is in the League division, where Simyins have been added, but that was as a personal favour to someone who did a lot of work for the site, running the FUMBBL dice project.

If you're referring to the Secret League teams, they aren't available to play. They are just a list of rosters. If you wanted your team adding to that list, you'd have to work with Garion and harvestmouse, and they already have their own version of your team.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 04:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Pablets wrote:

No.

xnoelx wrote:
you'd have to work with Garion and harvestmouse,

And no. We conflict on too many issues, we couldn't work together.

The rest as xnoelx very patiently explained.
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Pablets wrote:

No.

xnoelx wrote:
you'd have to work with Garion and harvestmouse,

And no. We conflict on too many issues, we couldn't work together.

The rest as xnoelx very patiently explained.

Thanks but i dont mean in Secret League. If they wanted to take the team i would be ok but thats just a good exhibition of experiments.
 Jump to: