80 coaches online • Server time: 22:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Throweck

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2016 - 08:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
Yeah, Split Double would do it nicely. And sorry tykoonfranky, the Average take home the title as the tie breaker used is average TV, not number of games played. We will have the awards published in the next day or so.

Also worth noting that while Koadah is still absent the new sprint information won't be available for the Apr/May season 30 sprint for a while. He has some manual input for each season. Still any games from the 1st of April will count but we may have a period of time where we are all building our sprints in secrecy.

Does anyone know if Koadah is ok?

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2016 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I've not had any contact with him outside of Fumbbl, so no idea. It's a bit of a worry, but we can only hope whatever has impacted his life is resolved soon.

Join the Human League Premiership!
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2016 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
And sorry tykoonfranky, the Average take home the title as the tie breaker used is average TV, not number of games played.

Ok, thanks. We'll do better next season then!

Cheers
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2016 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Good stuff, I'll look forward to seeing more of Humains du Barthas on the pitch. Loving the mix of positionals they are running.

Pizzapocalypse

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2016 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't realize I was involved in this until it was too late, but I am surprised I got 14th place in my first conference sprint with my team It's All In The Cards. I certainly made some very questionable decisions in my games and in building my team, but at least I didn't do so badly that I had to retire the team. I guess I should join the group, now that I tried this out.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2016 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Final Scores

Apologies for the late nature of the final awards. I was procrastinating the reinvention of the wheel, before realising that the forum score update and the quote button was my friend.

Season 29 saw Timetis take home both the Premiership and the Conference titles with different teams, in the process coining a new term - the split double. The Premiership was taken cleanly, while the Conference was incredibly close, with the top five teams separated by a mere two points, and the average TV tie-breaker determined 1st, 2nd and 3rd this season.

The Blood Sea Buccaneers B Team continue to lay down the pain, this season taking the prize for most cas caused in both divisions.

Premiership

Top three positions

Winner: Challenged Contenders - 53 points (12/1/3)

Runner Up: Italo Disco Kings BBL - 47 points (9/4/3)

3rd Place: Cathay Cobras - 43 points (6/5/5)

Minor Trophies

Sprinter: Challenged Contenders, Italo Disco Kings BBL, Cathay Cobras, Blood Sea Buccaneers B Team.

Top Scorer: Italo Disco Kings BBL

Top Basher: Blood Sea Buccaneers B Team

Conference

Top three positions

Winner: Average Mediocrity - 47 points (11/0/3)

Runner Up: Humains du Barthas - 47 points (10/1/5)

3rd Place: Inishi Ketato - 46 points (8/6/2)

Minor Trophies

Top Scorer: Humains du Barthas

Top Basher: Blood Sea Buccaneers B Team[/quote]

Congratulations to all, but a new season is well underway so the battle for the box continues!

The fog of war has lifted, check out Season 30 here

Jump to: