40 coaches online • Server time: 10:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Timetis

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2016 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaaand we're back! It's time to dust off your blackbox human teams - we're keeping count again!

As some of you know we experienced a delay with the scoring scripts after the end of season 29. Luckily Koadah (be sure to thank him for his ongoing support below!) was able to restart the scores, and we can start eyeing up the opposition again.

Season 30 of the Human League Premiership is underway for some time now, so what are you waiting for - click that golden griffon and press activate - we have a lot of catching up to do.

EDIT: for some reason it keeps linking to the scores of last season - but if you look for the april/may sprints in the drop down menu you'll find the latest!
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2016 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.

This could be fun. I have a very non-succesfuld human team in the box. So to join in I just submit my team to the league, and keep playing my boxteam?
Timetis

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2016 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi - yup, just apply to the group, and you're in! Even better - all your games up unto now already count!

Welcome to the HLP!
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2016 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

It is done. Gonna be fun.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2016 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores update

With the appearance of our Fumbbl Renaissance man Koadah and the establishment of season 30 scoring pages it's time to lift the lid on the season and see whats been cooking.

In the Premiership we have had a slow start to the season, with the front runners a mere quarter of the way through their sprints. Far to early to be calling anything here.

In the Conference we have three coaches that have completed all but 1 game of their sprints, but none of them look like they are going to be posting season winning scores. Final Froider have just passed the halfway mark and are looking like the team to beat, but still need to finish strongly in the next 7 games to set themselves up for potentially winning a title on debut.

First three Premiership positions:
1. Talabheim Banhammers - 18 points (4/1/0)
2. Sons of Brutus - 14 points (3/0/2)
3. American Gladiator - 13 points (3/0/1)

First three Conference positions:
1. Kalamazoo Outrage - 39 points (7/3/5)
2. Final Froider - 30 points (6/3/0)
3. room temperature bbl - 30 points (4/3/8 )

Join the Human League Premiership!
Timetis

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2016 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

My menz took home the Human XFL for the HLP in a weird dicey match vs Candlejack's ranked Human team. Nuffle is our best player!
Shakall

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh la la finished my two human sprints in HLC and no room for improvement. The ones i hoped for 'Guillermo's Red Wolves' missed number one spot with one point. We actually needed to win so a draw wouldn't help but cared almost more about the cas and i failed that two with one cas. Draw 'Pinky and the Brains' last game and they had a really good game so yeah no real glory for my humans. Good thing is that we got blooded teth now and will for sure keep on going next season. Been a fun ride, even wrote bio after each game!

/ Shakall
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach of the Drifter spits prawn tails out over the stand. The decision was made not to finish the sprint for the conference. Randy looks displeased, 'Maybe next year slugger' says coach. Randy sits down next to coach on his helmet and looks out over the perfect grass pitch. A confortable calm comes down on the pair of them as they watch the Drifters practice without their Legend. After what seems like an few hours when the light is fading and the team is cooling down, Randy turns to coach. Coach looks him in the eyes and says 'Okay, we'll move the team back to LA.' Randy grins like a child with his first present.

The team moves once more on the first Sunday of summer.
 Jump to: