36 coaches online • Server time: 10:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2016 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Nielsh wrote:
So totally not going to do this, but .... If say a Lizard team have 100k inducements against say a Dwarf team, and they want to have a wizard - do they have to use 50k of their own money or 150k?

Saw the skaven vs. Lizard game yesterday and both had wizards ...

A bit new the whole tournament + inducement thing.

In real bloodbowl, the higher TV gets to put their money into petty cash first. This is their inducement amount, and they'll often put in 150k if they expect to face a wizard anyway. Then the lower TV gets to decide. If they want more inducement money (based on what, if anything, the higher TV put in petty cash) then they need to spend the whole amount, and not just add the difference. That amount gets added to their TV for determining what inducements the (formerly) higher TV team can get.

In bloodbowl 2, the lower TV team can just add the difference (rather than the total), which isn't a terrible rule imo. However, when teams add treasury to petty cash in BB2, the other team doesn't get anything in return. This is the most glaring rules change imo, which really wrecks KO tournaments (especially finals), as the higher TV team can buy a wiz and not give up any extra inducement money.

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2016 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Semifinal game between lizard team Lame to Fame vs. dwarf team Gonnhirrim Giants should be on for tonight at 22:00.

Lizards have never lost to a dwarf team, and dwarfs have never lost to lizardmen.

Will lizard strenght and speed beat dwarf power and guard?
Nielsh

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Final game will be played today at 13:15.

Sorry for the short head up.

Bring chaos targeting rocks! Smile
Nielsh

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Lame to Fame completes their journey to fame and win their first major (and the first major for the coach for that matter).

The core of saurus carried the day/turnament, smashing players and screening the ball. The team got lucky and at no point in the turnament did I miss a saurus for a game.

The unsong star was the saurus "Give me the Ball" a DT saurus that made several casulties, but more important on several occations saved the team when the ball was in danger.

In the last 4 ranked majors, lizards have won 3 of them. Go lizards!
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats, well done! But why didn't you advertise? I would have specced had I known! Sad Wink
Nielsh

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it would have been nice to play in the evening, but the spot was free and we were both online, so we thought why not.

Also I had plans thursday to saturday, so was nice to have a free time today, when I had the day off from work.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Nielsh wrote:
Lame to Fame completes their journey to fame and win their first major (and the first major for the coach for that matter).

The core of saurus carried the day/turnament, smashing players and screening the ball. The team got lucky and at no point in the turnament did I miss a saurus for a game.

The unsong star was the saurus "Give me the Ball" a DT saurus that made several casulties, but more important on several occations saved the team when the ball was in danger.

In the last 4 ranked majors, lizards have won 3 of them. Go lizards!

Congrats! Well done indeed.

And to think I almost got you in our game... herere. Next time!

Enjoy your bracers. Razz

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well played Nielsh.

Lizards just can't stop winning majors it seems
 Jump to: