53 coaches online • Server time: 22:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2016 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Tulkas_jrrt wrote:

You can see the difference between the Iron Golems indiegogo for Dwarfs and the online store.

The full pack at 150€ on the store would have cost 121€ (85€ + add on Dara, cheerleader, Rozel and the second deathroller) during the indiegogo campaign ...+24%.

Your choice Smile

I forgot 12€ for shipping ! (It was free worldwide with indiegogo) --> +33.9%
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2016 - 13:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Tulkas_jrrt wrote:
I forgot 12€ for shipping ! (It was free worldwide with indiegogo) --> +33.9%

It's not free on the Kickstarter though

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2016 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

A new strech goal unlocked !
Next will be the 15th players of each team and Iron Golems is promising more add-on on the next week ... I have to call my bank ...
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2016 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

We are closer to the 15th player on each team now as we reach 37k for a strech goal at 39k. Iron Golem has shared a preview of the leathered finish box :

I know i will exchange my early bird SuperStar pledge for the legend one sooner or later ... but, i still resist Smile.
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2016 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

And a new add-on with this Assasin Star Player !
For 7€ you can ass-him in your team.

Seriously, who play tournaments with two (or three Shocked ) assasins ?
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Annnnd one more strech goal unlocked :

15 players per teams now, and you can add on Ogre and one assasin if you want.

The next strech goal will be a Dice Tower Add-On with a free Sacred Comissioner Rozel miniature in it !

The dice tower is still in construction, we will see more of it sooner
Sharkrudi

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

very good project

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

A new message from the Iron Golems team :

Iron Golems wrote:
Hi friends!

As you know we’re always hearing your opinions and we want to have the care for our backers as a sign of identity as the permanent effort to reward their support as much as possible in our campaigns. We want you to be happy with your contributions and proud of the product you’re helping to produce. We keep working and thinking every day to try to satisfy your demands although there’re a few questions that some of you are demanding and we want to offer you a solution and so we have some announcements to do.

We’ve talked to our caster and we’ll do a great effort to offer you the possibility of casting the miniatures in both materials, resin and metal. This entails a considerable added cost for us, as it means doubling the cost for molds and the minimum number of orders needed to keep the same prices. So the only way to offer you this possibility is that we assume some part of the cost and the backers that want to get their teams in metal pay a little plus as an add-on for the change. For us this cost increase supposes a risk but we know that many people prefer the metal minis so we hope this satisfies a need for many of you. The cost for this new add-on is going to be 5€ per team so if you have a Star pledge and want your minis casted in metal you should increase 5€ your contribution. For a Super Star or a Legend pledge, the increase should be 10€ for getting both teams in metal. We think that even with this increase, getting two teams (thirty minis in total) for 85€ more than the cost of a Pro Box only is a very good deal and, you can believe us, it’s the best we can offer you for this issue.

Another thing many of you’re asking for is the inclusion of the fourth human catcher in some way. When we designed the campaign we didn’t include it cause, based in our experience as players, we think that four catchers are rarely seen in a human team roster. We had to choose between the fourth catcher and the sixth lineman (frequently used in the starting rosters for leagues and tournaments) and we picked the last. As you know, modeling different miniatures carries a cost and so we prefer to commission star players for the next miniatures in place of the fourth catcher or the second dark elf assassin as we thought that will be more interesting for backers. To fix the fourth catcher issue we’ve decided to include an add-on for getting an extra one of the already existing models so those of you can complete all the positional if you wish to.

That said, and reached this point, we want to let you know that we plan to include a new miniature add-on. We were thinking in modelling a new Star Player (different from the Human and Blitzer Star Players that we’ve almost finished and we’ll show you very soon) and we want to ask you which one to model or if you prefer us to do the fourth different catcher instead of offering the extra from the current models. We’ll really appreciate if you want to share your opinion with us! We’ll be collecting your answers in the comments section and in our Facebook page until Monday and then we’ll decide which model to commission. These are the candidates:

- Fourth human catcher
- Chainsaw human star
- Mighty blocker human star
- Stakes woman star
- Hypnotic gaze elf star
- Dark elf skeleton thrower star
- Dark elf witch star

Hope you’re happy with this news and with the work we’re doing so far! We want to produce the best possible product and we think that the Pro Box is turning into a little jewel with your support. Once again, thank you all for making this campaign so special!
Arcayn

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I really like this and if I can afford it by the KS deadline, I will participate. However, I am a stickler for details and errors (especially spelling ones) really stand out to me. So I would like to point out to you that on your Stunned token... one instance of Stunned is missing an "N" On the bottom of it in the picture it says "Stuned"

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I have reported your message about the spelling mistake in the KS

Iron Golems wrote:

Tulkas Ingame, thanks for reporting the error. We'll correct it for the final version. Smile

Thank you from them ! (They are Spanish, so there might be some mistakes, if you saw anything they will correct it asap.)
Kaiowas

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

been in on this from the start, love delves love menz and the pitch will mean i can put the old one away for posterity sake
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2016 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

People who have received the previous Iron forgers (dwarf team) in metal were very happy with these products. No need to file small parts of metal, it was ready to glue and paint !

Post   Posted: May 01, 2016 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Here we are, 300 players have pledge for a probox and teams in resin or Metal.
http://kck.st/1MskYDh

3 days left and 42 600 €. There is still many strech goals to unlock, as the dice tower with Rozel, or two star players. Tomorrow, Iron Golems will show us the new add-on we have all voted for.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2016 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

As i speak, there is two interresting early birds available !
One for the box only 65€
One for the box and 2 teams at 140€

http://kck.st/1MskYDh
Three days left for the late impulsive buyers

Post   Posted: May 03, 2016 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Here comes the Dice tower !!!

As an Add-on, available for all pledge at 12 € with Rozel included !

Let's hope this tower doesn't multiply the double 1 as we can see on the picture.

57 hours left !
 Jump to: