10 coaches online • Server time: 03:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_Sage

Post   Posted: May 18, 2016 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen weird bugs with the timer running on during prompts, and with it suddenly running back (very frustrating vs 4 min turners). I haven't experienced this specific one, but seeing the clock erratic frequently makes it plausible imo.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2016 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I seriously doubt this ever happened.
DustBunny

Post   Posted: May 18, 2016 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

lol

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 18, 2016 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

*shrug* It's possible that there is a local clock running somewhere that can go out of sync with the server clock... The server clock is the one that matters tho and will display the state of the game accurately.
easilyamused

Post   Posted: May 18, 2016 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

mdd31 wrote:
I seriously doubt this ever happened.

Not in the least helpful. Good to see you keeping up to your usual high standards on the forum.

I have actually seen the clock continue to run while waiting for the apo but the timer reset once the result was chosen. This one is a new one on me.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2016 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I think whatever it's connected to the clock continuing to run when there's a disco. I don't think it's actually classed as a 'bug' as when the client recognizes a disco it stops the clock.

The problem is that disconnections in some rare cases are not recognized for some reason Kalimar explained. Something to do with site/client interfacing.

Any situations like that just report as Kryten said. The loss you take is far less than the loss of site time the offender is likely to experience.
 Jump to: