48 coaches online • Server time: 15:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

No, as the box says, the logo size will be auto-detected and put in the correct place. Simply drag 6 different files into the box and be amazed Smile

Edit: Mind you, it doesn't allow multi-uploading (might change), so drag them in one at a time.

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure this works as well.. I reuploaded the logos of the current R rosters and Simyin (so 23*6, or 138 images) as part of the change to allow player uploaded racial logos.
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
No, as the box says, the logo size will be auto-detected and put in the correct place. Simply drag 6 different files into the box and be amazed Smile

Edit: Mind you, it doesn't allow multi-uploading (might change), so drag them in one at a time.

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure this works as well.. I reuploaded the logos of the current R rosters and Simyin (so 23*6, or 138 images) as part of the change to allow player uploaded racial logos.

Oh, I see, cool! Very Happy
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 17:08
FUMBBL Staff

Garion wrote:
cool cheers christer. I've made a start, got two team added, its going to take me all week to get it ready chaps. But Keep your eyes peeled. If you are reading Christer it would be great if Roland could be added to both my rule sets. Secret League and WOBBL.

Is there a reason you're doing this as 2 rulesets? As I remember WOBBL is the league based on Secret League rosters, right? Why not just do the Secret League ruleset and then create WOBBL as a regular league based on those rules?

Seems strange to be doubling your workload if you don't have to.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you don't want two teams from different rulesets to play against each other?

Last edited by Roland on Jun 20, 2016 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:10
FUMBBL Staff

Aren't they all the same teams though? And what you're suggesting as a reason is no different to now running a league and saying games outside the league aren't allowed.

I don't mind how you do it. Just trying to help save unnecessary work Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, I'll let Garion answer that Smile
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:29
FUMBBL Staff

For the Secret League stuff, I would do as follows:

1. Create a ruleset (Secret League, ie. the id 13 ruleset)
2. Add all the custom rosters into that one.
3. Create a league (WOBBL), and set the ruleset ID to 13
4. If Secret League is also a league, create a new league (Secret League) and set the ruleset ID to 13 there as well.

By default, cross-league matches are not allowed. There is, however, an option on the ruleset itself to enable that (Ruleset Options tab).

If you want to have other default ruleset settings for WOBBL, you'd make a new ruleset with the settings you want, and add the rosters in as "external" (using the add existing roster link). That way, you'd have the same basic rosters in both leagues without having to duplicate the rosters themselves, but still have different ruleset options.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

How about making cross-league matches allowed for Secret League so that open games are allowed. Or is Secret League closed.

Will Secret League also include the regular LRB6 rosters? That would be useful too.

Will it be long before we can add existing teams to a League?

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

One is going to be used for an open format the other for league round robin, doesn't matter which I add the teams to first really as they can easily be added to the other rule set once created

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 21:57
FUMBBL Staff

I got the impression you were creating the teams twice. When I searched for them they came up in both leagues. I was just pointing out this wasn't necessary Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Naa I think I was playing around with stuff in secret league Id13 before available for the rest of the site, I'm not doing it twice Smile just once then will tidy stuff up. Will get in it properly tomorrow.

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I definitely want in on this
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

hihi ^_^
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=843628
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Which group do we create teams in to use this stuff in open matches?

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2016 - 00:19
FUMBBL Staff

For your info, I've created a separate forum thread for discussing features and problems with the custom roster system. I won't be keeping track of this thread as closely anymore.
 Jump to: