23 coaches online • Server time: 06:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not disputing the reading of tzeentch. I am disputing your reading of Pro. Pro skill is a skill given to Pros.

Tzeentch team isn't playable at the moment anyway mind.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Some thoughts on Zoats:

I understand the idea of khemri-like, but i think actually the current roster does miss a few things about khemri - Khemri start with the same 4x st5, and less mobility, but they also have surehands, 2x block, and regen and their st5 are av9. I don't think the extra movement points by comparison (or av8 vs thick skull) is even comparable to this reliability and staying power.

The regen element is quite important - while the adult zoats can use break tackle to get out of TZs, the Zoat Juvens are essentially easily marked up by anyone playing against the team, and with absolutely no block, surehands, or any skill to speak of at all, this becomes easier, especially on offence, because there is a high chance of failure in every single turn, leading to progressively worse position, and invariably, casualties. Most positions with low AG either have av9 or regeneration which seems a reasonable balance for being unable to dodge on anything better than 4+.

I really like the icons and will probably continue playing them, but I do think their initial start is possibly the worst I've ever played, and I've played undead with no postionals barring mummies plenty of times. I also am not sure if it will actually get any better for them, as they relatively average cost of everything and therefore will be growing at the same rate their opponents are. That said, don't take this as criticism of the roster, since I am aware that it's entirely possible that this is the complete intention, and that sometimes teams are just like that.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:
Garion wrote:
DrPoods wrote:
Where are Ethereals on the list?

They're made koadah hasn't added them to the open yet I'll get him on it

Thanks

Cheers. Another thing is the description of the Nipponese Samurai says they are -1MA and +1AV but the team roster appears to be regular hoomie 7-3-3-8. Is this cirrect? Just checking.

Garion wrote:
Yep correct, I changed that a while back 6 months ago or so, haven't updated the text, yet, team were too good, Might still be , I'm keeping a close eye on them. Smile

How are the Nipponese too good? They seem to be tactically very slow. It's not a team I've played, but on paper they look fine to me.

When I made the Linos (not the team, as I little/no influence on that one) my vision was that they would be AV7. Very difficult to make a team too powerful with ag3/av7.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

It is the intention they are meant to be a team for experts. I think they could be pretty good in time, but you are correct, a sure hands or two in the team is a must. First skill for me, no question. I've been watching their games though . Don't forget zoats have gs as well which TGs do not.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I tryed the Slannesh Team i just can't take that roster,your took the Chaos out of them,just a fail elf team now,just makes me sad I've waited so long for a Slaanesh team.Pro Elfs and Orc linemen with Claws just takes all the bash out of Chaos and once I start skilling them up (A)Skills and no (S)access come on...some of these other roster has tremendous bash capabilities Slaanesh roster is a tier 4 punching bag

Last edited by KidCrestHill on %b %26, %2016 - %20:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I saw. You played 1 game, they certainly aren't typical chaos I agree but given time and with mutations could be good.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
DrPoods wrote:
Garion wrote:
DrPoods wrote:
Where are Ethereals on the list?

They're made koadah hasn't added them to the open yet I'll get him on it

Thanks

Cheers. Another thing is the description of the Nipponese Samurai says they are -1MA and +1AV but the team roster appears to be regular hoomie 7-3-3-8. Is this cirrect? Just checking.

Garion wrote:
Yep correct, I changed that a while back 6 months ago or so, haven't updated the text, yet, team were too good, Might still be , I'm keeping a close eye on them. Smile

How are the Nipponese too good? They seem to be tactically very slow. It's not a team I've played, but on paper they look fine to me.

When I made the Linos (not the team, as I little/no influence on that one) my vision was that they would be AV7. Very difficult to make a team too powerful with ag3/av7.

Not nipponesse, Nippon were maybe are too good

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
It is the intention they are meant to be a team for experts. I think they could be pretty good in time, but you are correct, a sure hands or two in the team is a must. First skill for me, no question. I've been watching their games though . Don't forget zoats have gs as well which TGs do not.

Yeah for sure on GS. I do feel that they are always going to have issues with attrition, but that's fine if they're intended to be difficult to play, and with some more skills the base speed should make a positional game more sound Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

KidCrestHill wrote:
I tryed the Slannesh Team i just can't take that roster,your took the Chaos out of them,just a fail elf team now,just makes me sad I've waited so long for a Slaanesh team.Pro Elfs and Orc linemen with Claws just takes all the bash out of Chaos and once I start skilling them up (A)Skills and no (S)access come on...some of these other roster has tremendous bash capabilities Slaanesh roster is a tier 4 punching bag

You need to play more than1 game really. Tier 4 is sensationalistic nonsense. They are a finesse team, not a bash team, that is their intention, that said they can still bash they start with claw and have av9. If you want a bash chaos team try khorn he sounds like the God for you Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

KidCrestHill wrote:

they've got GAM access FCOL! Wink
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I am a big fan of the secret league teams. I want to thank everyone who put in the time and effort to gift this to the Fumbbl community. And Cathay is the best baby!!!
KidCrestHill

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
KidCrestHill wrote:

they've got GAM access FCOL! Wink

Who cares about (M) once u got claw
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

there are some great M skills other than claw. It is amazing to think that since claw is so good that all other M skills are nothing,
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

CastleMan wrote:
there are some great M skills other than claw. It is amazing to think that since claw is so good that all other M skills are nothing,

+1
Victor_Vermis

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

A team with 4x MA7 AG4 Hypno Gaze no Bloodlust pieces shouldn't be considered "not bashy enough". You can't be good at EVERYTHING.

..And yet they also have Claw. Daemons of Slaanesh are gross! Shocked
 Jump to: