86 coaches online • Server time: 20:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Semitence

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2016 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

RSU - Major Sponsor Announced

RSU are proud to announce that Reikland Lager has been named primary sponsor for Season 4. Sigvald Leipzik responded to rumours that the contract stemmed from an inability to conclude negotiations with Bloodweiser, following their contract extension. "..this has nothing to do with the Griffins, our extensive market research has shown that our fan base prefers an economic option with almost the same taste".

Please note that for all RSU home fixtures, Bloodweiser & all related products & merchandise will be banned.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Touring Leg Drawn Live Tonight

For the first time in CBBA history, the Touring Leg Group draw will be done live on cabalvision. With just two days until kickoff, fans across the Old World will be holding parties to celebrate the relaunch and see how their team fares in the draw. Everyone's hoping to meet the Cockerels! #CBBA #CountDowntoKickoff #Livedraw

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Clippers Risk Spot In League

It appeared that the 20 teams featuring in the upcoming season of the CBBA had all been approved, however, there is a last minute chance that the Hotchland Outlaws could take the place of the Clippers. The Clippers have been given a deadline to submit their financial and team reporting requirements or face possible replacement. #CBBA #Clips

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

From the office of the Nordrak College Manticores coaching department

I would like it to show on the records we have had no direct involvement with Clippers.

In that I wish to offer this statement

You can't help the winds of change

Pyates16
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 07:27 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Bears and Bulls All Roar, Buccs and Yhetees Set to Soar

The Bears and Bulls have continued to vocalise their dislike for each other leading into the season while the real contenders for the Frostbelt Conference go about their business quietly. The Buccs and Yhetees are expected to contest for the top spot in the North and have enjoyed relatively peaceful preparations in comparison with their boisterous competition. #CBBA #Frostbelt #Bulls #Bears #Yhetees #Buccs #HarshNorth

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Speed the Key To Panthers Season

If the Panthers are going to repeat there recent success they are going to have to do it through their speed. They can't compete with the Big 3 in terms of strength or armour, so they're going to have to take to the air. With the right Touring Leg draw, the season could just shape up to be the perfect opportunity to pounce on that first title. #Panthers #CBBA #AllImperial

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Confederates Uniform Blunder

The Northern Border Confederates are rushing to produce a new set of uniforms for the team in time for kickoff after their order went missing. A miscommunication between suppliers has meant that the Confederates have had to source the uniforms from a new supplier. If they don't get them in time, Urslo won't be the only team sending their players out naked! #CBBA #Confederates #UniformBlunder

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

A snippet from issue #2
The Panther Papers

Training Montage Mascot Massacre!

The team was picked, the crème of our school players and us with good chance to win this season. We even had a new panther mascot to keep up with and be better than the Diavoli and their cub. During the mascot naming ceremony after the team was picked, everyone gathered round to here the winning name. However "Clawreen" the winning name, managed to get off her leash and proceeded to lash out and chase everyone on the pitch. Normally we'd just run out the stadium like the incident a few years back but with the coach already having the stadium on lockdown noone could get out. After a grueling hour of cat and mouse many fans,coaches and cheerleaders died and 75% of the new team were badly injured and will not be playing this season. A witness said they saw somebody in blue maybe black clothing leaving the scene and another said he smelt gunpowder. We expect foul play, but are unsure who exactly has in in for us already..

The coach is is currently looking at bi-laws to see if he can recruit Clawreen.
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Fire-Breathing Chook - Winston "Owl" Peterson

The Fire-Breathing chook is the mascot for the Mootland Fighting Cockerels. It has been said previously that in Eicheschatten, the mysterious beast was spotted perched on the top of the town hall releasing a glorious flame. Since that day the chook has never been seen, but regardless the legend that is the chook will live on through the universities Blood bowl 7's team.

Obviously, the mascot for the Mootland Fighting Cockerels is not the real deal; being a student in a costume. It is not known who the mysterious being that plays the cockerel is as he/she never gets out of costume! We are also unaware of gender as they do their toiletry business behind the school hall.

I got in an interview with the mascot today, to find out more about who the man in the chicken suit is.

The interview!

Winston "Owl" Peterson (W.O.P)- Good afternoon chook. Let me just say it is an honour to be in your presence today. Tell me, how are you?

The Fire Breathing Chook (F.B.C) -SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

W.O.P - That's... good to hear. Now tell me, what made you want to be the mascot for the Mootland Fighting Cockerels?

F.B.C - SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

W.O.P - Um.... interesting ... and what is the significance that the chook holds in the team?

F.B.C - SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

W.O.P - Sorry, I can't do this

Headmaster Moses Rogerick (M.R) - But Winston, aren't you supposed to be the schools best journalist?!

W.O.P - Yeah but sir! This is highly unprofessional behaviour!

M.R - Yes that is how you are behaving right now! Now, continue the interview or I'll strip you of the title of head journalist.

W.O.P - Fine... Um.... This question is... uhhhh.... *sigh* .... What is your favourite... food...?

F.B.C - Pie

W.O.P - Well yes but... wait a second did you just say-

It was at this moment the fire breathing chook flew out the window, letting out a brilliant flame, with Winstons pie in its claw

In summary

The fire-breathing chook is the best mascot and likes pie. It is uncertain weather or not the mascot for the Mootland fighting Cockerels is the real fire-breathing chook, or if it's a really nerdy cosplayer. But regardless, THE BLOODY THING STOLE MY PIE!!! AND IF THEY DON'T PAY ME BACK WHAT I SPENT ON IT OR BUY ME ANOTHER I WILL... I will... I... *sigh* I'm never getting that pie back.

-The OFFICIAL MFC Journalist and Website designer,
Winston "Owl" Peterson
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Live Draw Touring Leg Group A

The lottery results:
Royal Altdorf University Griffins
Guisonne Chevaliers
Bechafen University Falcons
Nordrak College Manticores
#CBBA #TouringLegA #Livedraw

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Live Draw Touring Leg Group B

The lottery results:
Nuln City Gunners
Erengrad Yhetees
Middenland State Wolfpack
Stirland Province Axeman
#CBBA #TouringLegB #Livedraw

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Live Draw Touring Leg Group C

The lottery results:
Athel Loren University Great Eagles
Urslo Bears
Middenheim City College Harlequins
RSU Scorpions
#CBBA #TouringLegC #Livedraw

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Live Draw Touring Leg Group D

The lottery results:
Talebheim Panthers
Wolfenburg Bulls
Mootland Fighting Cockerels
Northern Border Confederates
#CBBA #TouringLegD #Livedraw

Last edited by Tomay on %b %29, %2016 - %12:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Live Draw Touring Leg Group E

The lottery results:
Averheim University Stallions
FCU Clippers
Tilean Diavolas
Norscan Peninsula Buccaneers
#CBBA #TouringLegE #Livedraw

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2016 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

A Rapid Reaction to the Touring Leg Draw
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

The Touring Leg Draw was the highest rating show on Cablevision tonight, eclipsing even the Southern Wastes League game, though it was the regional division.

Group A looks to be the group of death with two of the top title hopes headlining in the Griffins and Chevaliers. The Manticores have also been tipped as smokies, however, with this draw their odds are sure to push out. The Falcons will be up against it straight away to find their wings in the CBBA.

Group B is almost as nasty with a bunch of potential title hopefuls coming head to head. The Gunners are always a shot at the Bowl and with the Axemen, have won it all before. Both will have aspirations to return to the top. They'll travel north to play two teams that will be hoping to capitalise on their weaker conference groupings to jag a bowl match. There's a lot at stake here, but if someone can dominate they'll go a long way to heading to a Bowl.

Group C sees some interesting matchups. The Scorpions are clear favorites and will be very glad to see this draw. The Great Eagles and Harlequins will enjoy meeting each other in a rare opportunity to see the best elven youth play off against each other. The Bears complete the group.

The biggest winners from the draw are the Panthers who of the AIC members have the easiest draw. They should cruise through the group. The Bulls and Confederates will be happy to see the easybeat Cockerels and will probably play each other to go into the Inter Conference Leg with a shot at the Bowl Round.

Finally, Group E features the mid tier teams who will battle it out to put themselves in good stead coming into the final rounds. All four teams have the potential to make a bowl. The Clippers should be the favorites but along with the Buccaneers could be big let downs to their fans again. The Stallions will be ever solid but probably unspectacular, leaving the Diavolas with a chance to show us what they're made of.

One things for sure, it's going to be a great 3 rounds!

Jump to: