65 coaches online • Server time: 18:09
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Is kicking first wit...goto Post FUMBBL Cup XVI - Fan...goto Post Crashed game
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bakunin



Joined: May 08, 2011

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2016 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Image

0-16 Slaanesh Cultists 50,000k
6 3 3 7 Thick Skull GA/SPM

0-4 Daemonettes 110,000K
6 3 4 7 Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands Regeneration GA/SM

0-1 Fiend of Slaanesh 150,000K
6 5 1 8 Loner, Claw, Disturbing Presence, Prehensile Tail, No Hands, Wild Animal S/GAM


Last edited by Bakunin on Jul 05, 2016 - 14:04; edited 3 times in total
MattDakka



Joined: Oct 09, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2016 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Please use this thread:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=28021&start=75

Very Happy

_________________
Please vote the Diving Catch and Break Tackle/Diving Tackle bug reports, thanks!
koadah



Joined: Mar 30, 2005

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2016 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Please use this thread:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=28021&start=75

Very Happy


Why? That thread is a Secret League thread.

_________________
Image
Secret League - SLUMBBL Shield - 16th November!
MattDakka



Joined: Oct 09, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2016 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought he wanted to talk about the Daemons of Slaanesh roster, my bad.

_________________
Please vote the Diving Catch and Break Tackle/Diving Tackle bug reports, thanks!
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2016 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Generally I'm not keen on beasts being on the blood bowl field, it's messy. The cockatrice is about the only exception.

Personally I like 6 3 3 7 dodge, claw GA access for my daemonettes.
Bakunin



Joined: May 08, 2011

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Generally I'm not keen on beasts being on the blood bowl field, it's messy. The cockatrice is about the only exception.

Personally I like 6 3 3 7 dodge, claw GA access for my daemonettes.


Since you have the non-humanoid daemon beast of nurgle on the pitch, the door is open for all else.
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Bakunin wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
Generally I'm not keen on beasts being on the blood bowl field, it's messy. The cockatrice is about the only exception.

Personally I like 6 3 3 7 dodge, claw GA access for my daemonettes.


Since you have the non-humanoid daemon beast of nurgle on the pitch, the door is open for all else.


The Beast of Nurgle (and the Fiend of Slaanesh actually) were changed sometime in 6th edition warhammer.

They went from being a daemonic steed to being an upgrade for a Chaos Spawn. So the Beast of Nurgle portrayed in BB, is actually an upgraded Chaos Spawn, not a demon.

You could do the same for the Fiend of Slaanesh I guess, if that is your vision (but from the description I guess not). However he wouldn't be a daemon.

Personally though, I think the old style daemonic Fiend, wouldn't look good on a BB field. Possibly worse than Lucky Luc.
Bakunin



Joined: May 08, 2011

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Bakunin wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
Generally I'm not keen on beasts being on the blood bowl field, it's messy. The cockatrice is about the only exception.

Personally I like 6 3 3 7 dodge, claw GA access for my daemonettes.


Since you have the non-humanoid daemon beast of nurgle on the pitch, the door is open for all else.


The Beast of Nurgle (and the Fiend of Slaanesh actually) were changed sometime in 6th edition warhammer.

They went from being a daemonic steed to being an upgrade for a Chaos Spawn. So the Beast of Nurgle portrayed in BB, is actually an upgraded Chaos Spawn, not a demon.

You could do the same for the Fiend of Slaanesh I guess, if that is your vision (but from the description I guess not). However he wouldn't be a daemon.

Personally though, I think the old style daemonic Fiend, wouldn't look good on a BB field. Possibly worse than Lucky Luc.


The point was just that if you can have a "beast", then you can have a "fiend".

And since this is blood bowl, you can choose whatever model you want, that fits your aesthetics.
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

That doesn't make sense at all. Your claim is that crp has a daemonic beast of nurgle. Ergo it's ok to do a daemonic fiend of slaanesh. It does not. The crp player is basically a spawn, which isn't daemonic.

Daemonic bon was a giant multi eyed slug thing. Spawn bon a blob with various appendages.

It's all by the by, it's your roster. Just that spawn are not daemonic and 25x50 no arm creatures don't work in BB for me.
Bakunin



Joined: May 08, 2011

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont care about the fluff to such a point, if its a spawn, daemon or dinosaur and so on - but the Beast of Nurgle is a non-humanoid. And that seems to be to the rule to BB players, that they are humanoid, expect the Beast. So the door is open for a fiend (which fluff wise is atleast part human/humanoid)
harvestmouse



Joined: May 13, 2007

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I've made a mistake. For some reason I thought you were doing a Daemons of Slaanesh roster. Over the time of when this thread started I guess I forgot that.

With that in mind, I'd drop the no hands off of the Fiend and I'd also give it regeneration. It's not like anybody would want to give him the ball anyway.

Edit: I guess it was Matt's post.
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits