32 coaches online • Server time: 10:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
"Renegade takes Cloggys "Fluff" Uzi and puts a cap in his Ass!"

So that is the weird thing I saw in the toilet Shocked

Seems I did indeed misinterpret your league rules. Good luck with the league though. I still think a little more fluff will bring some good to the site.
Tyrant

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I though maybe people get intimidated by the "Fluff template" thing when they consider joining the league. So i thought id help out.

This code can be copy/ pasted into your team info, and it will create your template. The only thing you have to do is insert your text instead of the uppercase bold text below. And in the INSERT COLOR case, you must type the correct name of a colour (ie. green, darkblue).
Btw. The INSERT STADIUM SIZE is up to Renegade to decide, so that has to be done..

Renegade if you'd rather have them send the email instead of this. I'll remove it again Wink ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<tr align="center"><td rowspan="2"></td><td><table bgcolor="beige" border width="75%"><TH bgcolor="darkseagreen" colspan=4>INSERT TEAM NAME</TH></TR><tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor=INSERT COLOR>.</td><td colspan=2 bgcolor=INSERT COLOR>.</td></tr><br />
<tr><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Nickname</th><td>INSERT NICKNAME</td><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Head Coach</th><td>INSERT COACH NAME</td></tr><tr><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Stadium Name</th><td>INSERT STADIUM NAME</td><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Stadium Size</th><td>INSERT STADIUM SIZE<td></tr><tr><th colspan=4 bgcolor="darkseagreen">Team Information</th></tr><tr><td colspan=4><br />
<i>INSERT TEAM INFORMATION
<br />
</i></td></tr><br />
<tr><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Stat Increases</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Doubles</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Injuries</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Aging</th></tr><tr><td>GGGGG</td><td>HHHHH</td><td>IIIII</td><td>JJJJJ</td><tr><td>GGGGG</td><td>HHHHH</td><td>IIIII</td><td>JJJJJ</td><tr><td>GGGGG</td><td>HHHHH</td><td>IIIII</td><td>JJJJJ</td><tr><th bgcolor="Darkseagreen" Colspan=4>Past Players</TH></TR><tr><td colspan=4>KKKKK</td></tr><tr><td colspan=4>KKKKK</td></tr><tr><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Biggest Win</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Biggest Defeat</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Highest Attendance</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Highest Scoring Game</th></tr><tr><td>LLLLL</td><td>LLLLL</td><td>LLLLL</td><td>LLLLL</a></td></tr><tr><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Most Games Won In A Row</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Most Games Lost In A Row</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Most Games Without Losing</th><th bgcolor="darkseagreen">Top Touchdown Scorer</th></tr><tr><td>MMMMM</td><td>MMMMM</td><td>MMMMM</td><td>MMMMM</td></table><br />
<br />

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tested it quickly and it seemed to work, if you are experiencing any problems...let me know...
bogh

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, if anyone needs help with figuring it out, adding pictures or changing colours, you are naturally welcome to contact me (and the other people who already signed I am sure).

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

bogh wrote:
Also, if anyone needs help with figuring it out, adding pictures or changing colours, you are naturally welcome to contact me (and the other people who already signed I am sure).

Youre all sure to here from me! I just made my team, Foul Peak Pests. So tomorow ill try to figure all this template stuff out. Or when i come home from my holiday in about two weeks. Just be sure to wait for me! I dont want to miss this!
Nichodemus

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp

a nice link incase you want to play with the colours Smile
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats fine Tyrant.

I totally didn't get the HTML thing until I came on here. That clears things up for those that are just learning.
Biff

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

There. I´ve applied. Only the fluff remains, but that´ll have to wait until i come back.

This HTML is frigthening...Does HTML stand for Hotmail? Wink Thats the level im on...
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Got a great name!!

Needs feedback - United Nations of Bloodbowl!!

U-NOB for short! HAHAHA
bogh

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ultimate Kislevite Nations Open World Series International Tournament - U KNOWS IT.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

FLUFF News:

Just in: A meeting was held in Altdorf regarding the new name of the Fluff League, and a possible choice was revealed: "United Nations of Bloodbowl". We caught up with Lórë Half-Elven just after the meeting to get his thoughts on the new name: "I like it...United Nations of Bloodbowl...hmm...reigning champion of U-NOB...definitely!"

So far 7 teams have joined the Fluff League, with an 8th team expected to join in the near future. But teams are still needed to get this manificent sporting event started. And as we speak officially hired Fluff scouts are travelling the Old World searching for coaches and teams to fill the vacant spots.
It has been reported that legendary Fluff scout Emmerich Edelhertz has taken the dangerous road through The Worlds Egde Mountains into the Badlands in search of an worthy orc team for the league.
He's done that kind of thing before, let's hope he can pull if off again.

Thats all for today from FLUFF News.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

FLUFF News:

At the Oldheim International Conference for Tertiary Education, Headmaster Ezk of Snikch Polytech called on other educational institutions to join the FLUFF league. After outlining the possibilities that pro-sports entail for higher education, he proceeded to pronounce the other universities present at the convention "Chickens".

The Conference was originally supposed to broaden the research cooperation and facilitates easier rules regarding visiting professors, but after Headmaster Ezk performed the infamous Chicken-impersonation dance to taunt his colleagues, it quickly degenerated into a veritable physical brawl.

After the skirmish was over Headmaster Ezk was quoted saying: "I can now see why the dusty old bookworms won´t join FLUFF - they are all pussies!". According to sources at the Convention, Ezk personally badly hurt four attending students and seriously injured Argon D´zz, a Professor of Tilean Drama at the Naggaroth School of Economics.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe...good one!

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2005 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok...here's the deal!

The "FLUFF League" and the "Fluff Preliminary Qualifying" need new and fitting names before we kick off the season.
And since the names need to live up to the fluffy'ness of the league, they have to be good ones.

Renegade got the ball rolling with: "United Nations of Bloodbowl". But we would like more quality candidates, so that they can be measured against each other and we can choose the best one.

So I urge you people to post your suggestions!!! and/or comment on some of the already posted ones.

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you still drafting teams?
I like the idea of a fluffy league located in the warhammer world.

My new human team may be appropriate for joining.

Jump to: