65 coaches online • Server time: 22:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2003 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you a Skaven coach? Or just someone who likes to play with a team that's 'Different'. Ever been asked 'Why did you get THAT' skill for him? Then the Cheese Bowl is the place for you! Teams that are out of the norm, but still succesful will be congratulated, while those who maintain monotone carbon copy of other teams will be discouraged. Enter if u dare! 1 Game is allowed before entry, but after that the League is Closed

Brad
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2003 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Good, lock all the freaks away in one place Razz
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2003 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot the link http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=249

Brad
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

After Discussion with Cusi, I've decided that the Skills have to be rolled on a table, with random skills. This may mean that your Chaos Beastmen blocker that you've been toughening up gains Kick or your elven catcher gains Tackle. Hopefully this system will work, although as yet i am unsure how we will implement it.

Brad
Iolo

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

You can get BowlBot to roll a dice just type in bb d6 (or any other number) the person then must pick the right skill 1 is the top skill 2 is the secand... you get the idea. Have the person post the number in a forum, if you are paranoid you can have the person rolling the skill ask for a witness to post as well.
Mezir

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

OR you could just have everyone tell you what type of skill roll they got from a skill and have the tourney commish do the diceroll and tell you which skill you got (with a witness if you don't trust your commish, but if that's not the case then why join the tourney?).

I'd be up for it, sounds like good fun. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What if you roll Doubles? Does it just broaden the range of skills that you are rolling for? Or maybe you could choose which skill category you want as a reward? I think this would be good, especially for mutant teams...

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say that I'd probabley do up a trait table, or they can choose the skill they selected. Players may also always opt for stat increase.

Brad
Twahn

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup. I reckon you should always be able to take the Stat. And doubles would yield either;

a) A choice of Skill Category to roll on (ST, AG, whatever) with Traits included in skill range
b) Maybe let them decide to make a Trait Roll, deciding randomly between all the Traits available to them...

Sounds like fun! Very Happy

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
 Jump to: