39 coaches online • Server time: 09:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will get the +AG ?
Blitzer +AG
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
Linemen +AG
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2016 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, one more topic ... I'm on the beginning of a league, 2 games on 12, or 15 if i succeed.

I managed to level two players up (english not my native language sorry, omelette du fromage) on my High Elf team
One blitzer and one lineman ... I can see how to use it on a blitzer, dodging in tackle zone, hard pickup, and so, but i prefer using blitzer as a blitzer, block block and block.

On the other hand, i could do the hard pickup, long pass and so with my other linemen, who also can choose +AG and let the blocking action to the blitzer.

Or both ? Never enought agility on a HE team !! Yeah !!!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2016 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

+AG on all elves every time always.

Observe:

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=759098
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2016 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Take it on the Blitzer for sure, AG5 is what makes an Elven team really awesome, and the Blitzer is fast(ish) and already has Block. Get Dodge next, then Leap. On the Lineman is debatable, I think I would skip, especially in a short league. High Elves lack basic skills so really need every one they can get.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2016 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

+AG all elves
Ag5 is too valuable to ignore. Also, can't get Ag6 without taking Ag5

You will never regret taking +AG on an Ag4 player. Just do it, trust me. Once you see how easily you ignore Tackle Zones, you'll start learning how to use it to simply dominate any game.
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

AG5 on positionals is great, on linemen? More debatable since they are slower, and are missing key skills (like block or dodge or side step).

AG5 blitzer is kind of the dream for a sacker, leap and strip ball in either order and go to town.
kummo

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Question is.. what happens after the season?

Will teams reset, will you delete team.. is it one season only? If there is going to be progression (more than 1 season) and you will play at future seasons too.. then maybe take both agilitys.

If it's just these games you mentioned.. maybe give lino something else instead (kick, dp, wrestle, block, dodge.. etc)

So basically:

Blitzer: definetly yes, give him +ag
Lino: If it's 12-15 games.. give him something that the team needs.. if there are multiple seasons ahead, then give him the other +ag too.
Khor_Varik

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, don't worry about it; they'll both die very soon!
Uedder

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

On the blitzer it's a no-brainer. He will be the star of your team both in offence and defence.

The lineman is debatable. In the long period i'd take it, but 15 games... dunno it's up to your prefrence, he will always lack something.
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 07:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Khor_Varik wrote:
Bah, don't worry about it; they'll both die very soon!

Thanks, but this year, they look resistant ! They may survive a little Smile

The team will be reseted at the end of this league, but i hear about a league where it will be possible to play them again, so my choice is blitzer+AG now for sure. I have time to think about the linemen now ...
Marco27

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

As already said its great on the blitzer if he can get dodge soon enough. On a line i would probably skip for block, wrestle, dodge, kick...
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2016 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Skip it on the lino. Other choices will help you a lot more.
 Jump to: