52 coaches online • Server time: 13:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2016 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! Smile

Looking forward to that final.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2016 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Play will be underway in Canada... Hope it's going well!
Jokaero

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2016 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

woohoo! in front of a huge crowd (4 or 5 Surprised ) Joka le Taxi and his crew unlocked their ticket to Spike! 2017. Some early Cas among the Abyss Murderers prevented them from scoring in their drive. Despite being outnumbered, Elyoukey defended well in the 2nd half and forced the ball carrying Bull Centaur to tons of GFIs. It wasn't the day for dodging Undead all game long, though... only in turn 15, the last remaining ghoul managed to dodge through some opposing players and brought down the ball carrier with a sweet -2D block. However, the centaur got back up picked up the ball and scored with 3 GFIs. Really fun game vs a good player. Cheers!

<brag on (due to my small ego)>just won my 3rd Online NAF Tourney in a row Cool .. go me go!</brag off>
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done. The real life Spike just ended yesterday with a coach named Johny Mac winning it for the third time, (2 years in a row.) I don't know if you plan to attend Jokaero next year. Let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport.

Jeffro
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Jokaero! Smile
Jokaero

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Very Happy

@keggiemckill: I can't say for sure yet, but if I can convince some others to join, I actually might come over. Been in Vancouver before and loving it. Very Happy
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2016 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/
 Jump to: