26 coaches online • Server time: 11:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Only #21? Confused

We're aiming for #1.

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
For the new teams I looked at race (and how fast your race starts), competition, and coaching. Expansion Skaven can ball it pretty hard, there are two other expansion teams in your division, and you run a 73% win rate in Ranked. So I put you at the top of the expansion class to start the season.

Obviously there was no accounting for Nuffle's favor Wink
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Halfway through Week 1...

Rising: Blitzburgh, Houstovania.
Falling: Cincy, Weaklington.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Blitzburgh has the Gutters and inducements to wreck house.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's why I put them at the top of the rookie class. I figured they'd rise but now they're 2-0-0 in their division with only half of the Week 1 matches played.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it puts the value of TV management into perspective. I went 16 mens after the shortage last year but I reckon some of my most successful games came from having some speed and inducements. Given that so many teams hover around the 2300+ mark there's a lot of opportunity for inducement shenanigans if you lose a few players. Will be interesting to see how the next game goes for them losing 3 players, one a blodge SV, and see if the coach can press his ratty magic.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Houstovania is setting a big difference in its ability to keep up with an opponents bashing ability.
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Blitzburgh is the new Black Plague... winning early on, but paying for it in rat blood. Let's wait and see how they do later in the season, when their lack of bench starts to hurt them more than inducements will help.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

These Blitzburgh rats take it one game at a time.
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

When it comes down to Av7, it's all about bench management... not tv management.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 22:47
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Whew, its a good thing Detroilet is so fast it doesn't need to worry about that TV management.....
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking at Blitzburgh's schedule for the remainder of the first half of the season, barring sudden death of the gutter runners, possibly by failed dodges or GFI's, things are looking pretty good for them.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

That GIF is fantastic!

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Jackass Rampant Power Rankings, Week One, Season XVII

Small Sample Overreaction Edition!

1 New Angryland Bulltrots (1-0-0). The champs got a bye week, as coach icesmooth seems to have been so demoralized about missing his builders that he just dropped out.

2 Green Ball Attackers (0-1-0). A tie against Miami isn’t a terrible result, and the rest of the top five all lost, so Green Ball moves up from #3 without even winning their game.

3 Miami Krakens (0-1-0). The Krakens are in good shape, having tied the mighty Grue, and carrying an outrageous TV of 2850k.

4 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (0-0-1). One bad loss does not a bad season make. Still, that had to hurt.

5 San Dogo Chompers (1-0-0). A convincing win over a good team is enough to move the Chompers up a few spots. This division (AFCW) is very dangerous.

6 Denvork Bronkorks (1-0-0). 14 Casualties, plus one on a surf, against the mighty Carolina! Last season’s Cas kings are picking up where they left off.

7 Jacksonville Pactuars (1-1-0). When they tied Houstovania, I thought, “here we go again…” but then they beat the Sinners. This could be the Pactuars’ year in the AFCS.

8 Arizona Sinners (1-0-1). The Sinners have already sustained a niggle on their draft pick. The win against Tenny was nice, but then they went and spoiled it getting run over by Jacksonville.

9 Oakland Elf Raiders (1-0-1). A win against New Oaktree, and a loss against Keg City. Oakland needs to step it up to stay on top of their tight division.

10 Blitzburgh Seers (2-0-0). It’s easy to predict Bazakastine’s Skaven as the top expansion team. So far they’ve lived up to such predictions, with a pair of division wins.

11 Minnesota High Kings (1-0-0). Okay, so maybe Chicago’s not a powerhouse. But it was a convincing win, in that it proves that these elves can grind it out in the dirt.

12 Detroilet Sewer Lions (1-0-0). A convincing win over Buff ’n’ Low is a good start to the season, I guess. But it is the Bills, so take it with a grain of salt.

13 Indianapolis Crypts (0-1-0). Coach MrNomad warned that this team might be headed for a falling-out. Tying an expansion squad in Week 1 is a sign that he may be right.

14 Tennesse Titanz (1-0-1). A loss to Arizona isn’t so bad. The Sinners are just a dangerous, dangerous team. A win over Houstovania doesn’t prove much, but still.

15 Malice Cow-Boys (1-0-0). The Cow-Boys did a good job of handling an expansion elf team, even though their armor dice were cold.

16 Seattle Werehawks (1-0-0). A solid 1-0 win over a Brasky team is nothing to sneeze at. But it’s expansion Pact in their first game, so the Werehawks haven’t been really tested yet this year.

17 Tampa Bowl Smokeaneers (1-0-0). A win over Keg City puts Tampa alone at the top of their division heading into Week 2. Still a long way to go, but it’s not a bad place to be.

18 Atlatl ’n’ Falchions (0-0-1). San Dogo didn’t just beat Atlatl, they put a hole in that beautiful, shiny Saurus squad. The Falchions should be okay next week, though, as Carolina is in worse shape.

19 Carolina Black Panther Party (0-0-1). A horrid massacre at the hands of Denvork leaves the BPP at 8 men going up against Atlatl.

20 Baltimore Black Anvils (1-0-1). A win against Weaklington, followed with a division loss against Blitzburgh: it’s still early, but I think this team’s headed for the middle of the pack this year.

21 Keg City Brew Chiefs (1-0-1). Losing to Tampa wasn’t good, but beating Oakland more than made up for it.

22 Weaklington Frailskins (0-0-1). A loss to an expansion team moves Weaklington down a little, but only a little: Baltimore is a tough young squad and Jim_Fear is no slouch.

23 Slam Foulcisco 69’ers (0-1-0). A tie against the mighty Indy is a pretty good opening result.

24 New Oaktree Saints (0-0-1). A loss vs Oakland isn’t anything to be ashamed of. And their division is decidedly less awesome than it was going into the season.

25 Houstovania Wolfens (0-1-1). This squad may just be getting started, but two good, tough, close games in their division shows they have some hope. Some.

26 New Yorc Giants (1-0-0). A forfeit win in an expansion season is rather unfortunate. These guys aren’t a contender yet, and this hurts both their SPP development and their draft position.

27 Lost Angels of the NBFL (0-0-1). Welcome to the NBFL, Los Angeles! Coach Brasky ran a tight game against a good team, but it wasn’t enough to put LA on the scoreboard in Week 1.

28 Cleveland Pansy Dawgs (0-0-1). A loss against Malice isn’t good, no loss is good. But at least they didn’t take any damage.

29 Chicago Bear-ds (0-0-1). They have a bad loss in the books, but Minnesota is tough to handle. If the Bear-ds can’t right the ship against a mangled Buff ’n’ Low Squad, I don’t know what to say.

30 The Buff ’n’ Low Bills (0-0-1). One game in, one whuppin’ down. Most of Buff ’n’ Low’s best players will be missing against Chicago, in what should have been a winnable Dorf-on-Dorf game.

31 (Philadelphia Eagles) (0-0-1). Welcome, coach Ignatzami! Good luck with your squad.

32 (New York Jets) (0-0-1). This franchise has been abdicated. We don’t know who the new coach is.

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

week two Miami VS New Angryland. definitely gonna be some blood spilled that day.