39 coaches online • Server time: 11:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should I fire the injured players?
Keep both
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Fire the -ma
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire the niggle
77%
 77%  [ 37 ]
Fire both
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 48

PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2016 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The only time a niggle shows up is IF you break AV and roll a 9/8+ on the injury roll.

For a line rat on a rookie team.....save cash, keep the niggle lino for lino duty.

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2016 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Fired both the niggles and played my game against chaos. I misreported them as having two chaos warriors - they had three (I think he bought the third right before our match). I wound up being 10k away from a wizard, so I sprung for it (is that a mistake?).

Well, once again the Horned Rat decided I needed punishment and I faced a lot of early injuries. I swear I'm not pointlessly marking men! But even one mighty blow player was enough to crack skulls. He won 1-0. At the end I nearly tied it but failed the final 67% dodge with no rerolls remaining.

Thankfully no permanent injuries or missed games this time. I'm up to 110k I believe and I leveled my other stormvermin (gave this one mighty blow). Next opponent is orcs who have a good number of leveled players. If I don't spend any of my gold I'll get a free wizard - should I get the wizard or buy another gutter runner for this game?
nThatch

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2016 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I see some say fire nigglers anyhow. Just reminding that we are not allowed to fire players so we go below 11 players...So "exchanging" a niggler for a Loner, would be illegal (?)
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2016 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think fire permed players is fine, but not healthy ones.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

It's me, the OP, back again. I managed to hold on admirably for a few games, tie-ing up teams with 300 TV leads on me. But my most recent match (and the second-to-last match of the season) was disaster at the hands of a MB-filled human team.

Well, as the rest of the teams climb to 1500+ TV my TV has dropped to 780 due to injuries - four of them will be missing the next game. Were they healthy I'd have a TV of about 1200. Next game against ~1500 Dark Elves I'll have four journeymen. Final turn of my most recent game my opponent ended things with an injury against my +AG runner (who had leveled during the game thanks to my sole touchdown): -1 movement.

I'm assuming a -ma injury on a runner is an auto-fire even with +AG. He's level 3, haven't chosen his newest skill yet (didn't roll doubles or anything).

Thanks.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 06:01 Reply with quote Back to top

-MA you say?
This guy is still the most reliable scorer on his team, even with the -MA
mikere

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 06:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd fire the niggled rat and hire a replacement when cash allows. Otherwise, he's just bloat.
 Jump to: