35 coaches online • Server time: 13:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
speedingbullet

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just started an Ogre team (Ranked) but suffered a MNG Ogre in the first game so my TV is now only 800,000. I can't seem to find a second opponent on Gamefinder due to the TV restrictions in early games. Would someone (European Time Zone) with a similar problem like to set up a game?
Rags

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey mate I might be wrong but this could be hard because a lot of coaches you were brought so low in first game would probably just retire team and start a fresh one, especially if like you they couldn't get a match. Might be best just to rinse and recycle as they say (I think)
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I can ready up my Amazons to be able to play you, but it will have to be on the weekend because of our time zone difference.

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks JR, that sounds good. With a little creativity we may be able to get this to work. Looks like you can be tournament ready at TV 900,000? And I can buy one more snotling to get me to 820,000, allowing me to play up to 900,000. So game on if we can agree a day and time. Best for me would be Friday evening server time or Sunday evening server time if either of those work for you?
speedingbullet

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, as I'm "Ready to Play" at 800,000, I don't think I can buy that extra snotling, so I can only play up to TV 880,000!
Suppurax

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just offer a game against any TV 100 team and enjoy the mercenary ogre! ^^
PeteW

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

speedingbullet wrote:
Thanks JR, that sounds good. With a little creativity we may be able to get this to work. Looks like you can be tournament ready at TV 900,000? And I can buy one more snotling to get me to 820,000, allowing me to play up to 900,000. So game on if we can agree a day and time. Best for me would be Friday evening server time or Sunday evening server time if either of those work for you?

JR knows his stuff - he'll ready with fewer Jmen than he should do in order to match your TV.

He will kill your snots though. Have fun!