14 coaches online • Server time: 03:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diarmuid

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

With the mention of a retired skaven gutter runner I felt that maybe I could mention my only legend here. Malevolent
had a rather illustrious career worth some note. I had to retire him as he was only one of 5 players left on the roster and I felt it was time to redevelop the team. That has turned out to be a long process. Anyways I thought I would mention him, not trying to brag.
mUst

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=67647 only 1 legend Smile
blitzwing

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

impressive, most impressive.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, mUst, Enjoyment was truly a nightmare. However, don't diminish the accomplishments of another! Truly impressive, not only in skill rolls, but also aging (or lack thereof)--a legend with only a single niggle? Pity the team had to reorg, b/c he could have set all sorts of additional records! Thx, Diarmuid, for sharing his retirement with the rest of us. I know my rats will sleep easier at night knowing they'll never have to face him!

Jump to: