40 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Diarmuid

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

With the mention of a retired skaven gutter runner I felt that maybe I could mention my only legend here. Malevolent
had a rather illustrious career worth some note. I had to retire him as he was only one of 5 players left on the roster and I felt it was time to redevelop the team. That has turned out to be a long process. Anyways I thought I would mention him, not trying to brag.
mUst

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=67647 only 1 legend Smile
blitzwing

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

impressive, most impressive.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2005 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, mUst, Enjoyment was truly a nightmare. However, don't diminish the accomplishments of another! Truly impressive, not only in skill rolls, but also aging (or lack thereof)--a legend with only a single niggle? Pity the team had to reorg, b/c he could have set all sorts of additional records! Thx, Diarmuid, for sharing his retirement with the rest of us. I know my rats will sleep easier at night knowing they'll never have to face him!

Jump to: