37 coaches online • Server time: 09:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2016 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Our final online NAF tournament of 2016 is our third partnership of the year with a NAF major. This time, the Dungeonbowl! This post should contain everything you need to know to enter the Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement (there can only be one!), and to be in with a chance of winning some great physical, Dungeonbowl prizes.

The tournament will kick off on Monday November 21st, and applications are open now. The tournament will kick off on Monday November 21st, and applications are open now. Find our rulespack here, here and here.

Rulespack Summary

- Individual, non-progression Blood Bowl!

- Team treasury: 1.15 M gold. All inducements are permitted except Special Play Cards and Team Wizards, but…

- …Every team will receive a free Special Play Card before each game! Tier 1 teams may only select a ‘Magic Item’, tier 2 and 3 teams may instead choose a ‘Dirty Trick’. See rulespack for tiers

- Format: The DH is a straight KO tournament! In the event of a tie, overtime will be played

- Weekly rounds

- Skill package: 4 normal skills, 2 doubles

Prizes

- The winner will receive a free ticket to the Dungeonbowl 2017

- The runner up will win a Dungeonbowl themed pitch

- The losing semi-finalists will win an exclusive Dungeonbowl 2016 mini

Application

- You can make a team and apply to the tournament right now! Teams should be made via this link, and then coaches should apply here.

- I will accept applications every 48 hours. If you see yourself in the group within 48 hours of application, you have been accepted. If not, please try again! We have coaches miss out every tournament because they have confused the application process. Don't let that be you!

Last edited by Purplegoo on Nov 12, 2016 - 22:49; edited 2 times in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2016 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump now the snazzy logo is uploaded (may need approval).

Should all be self explanatory, but please ask if you have any questions!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2016 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump, because we are ready for your application!

The OP is up to date, if you've any questions, shout!

Let's get applying, the Dungeonbowl guys have been super generous with cool prizes, you know you want cool stuff. Wink
frogboy

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2016 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I've made a team and applied Very Happy

Do I need to put my intended use of which Card set I'd like to use in the team Bio, I mean the free one. I'm Using Tier 3 so it's a choice of Magic Item or Dirty Trick. Apologies if this is explained in the rule pack it's just late here and I read it a million times and have confused myself.

Foul Bowl - Table Top Tournament in South Wales
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2016 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

No, I think you'll be fine to decide at the time. Just so long as you use the cash when prompted! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2016 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

...But as a reminder to everyone else: taken an inducement? Write it in the bio.

Every tournament I spend lots of time chasing coaches and trying to make sure they list inducements before the tournament starts so that they can use them. I already see at least one submission not spending all the money with a blank bio. Get that inducement listed! Smile
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2016 - 16:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

C'mawn Guys! The former (stunty)"Champions" of the first ever NAF tourney are back to take on this Land up high!

Lutèce Cup Challenge 2015 - The Stunty Cup Winner (5th overall of 22 otherwise) -> Gob-bldey Gook

Mild rebranding we are now Highlander's Gob-bldey Gook!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2016 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2016 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

With a week and an hour to go until kickoff, I have accepted the first 26 applications! I will have a good check through later in the week; if you would like your roster checked, I recommend getting it submitted by Thursday evening.

I've been asked about mercenaries; sadly they were left out of the rulespack. Please don't submit a roster featuring a merc, we're not allowing them.

Keep those applications coming - these prizes are really worth winning!
Ghorgrix

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2016 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in. Egyptian Socks are back Smile
mawph

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

What is the last opportunity to submit a team? Just planning on playtesting (offline) later in the week.
I don't want to miss another opportunity to be drawn against you first round Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hoho. I don't actually tend to play myself, although if I do, I'll make sure to fix it so we play. Wink

We kick off at 9 pm UK / 10 pm server on Monday. You can apply any time up until then, although I recommend everyone applies before the weekend. This means you get to check it's worked correctly (click 'teams' 48 h after submission, check you're there) and I get to check your roster and PM you if there is a problem. If you're confident in the process, one second to go time is fine, but bear in mind I always get PMs ten minutes after the draw asking where a team is (I'm sure I submitted correctly?).
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2016 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nine more teams accepted! Keep 'em coming!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2016 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

5 days to go, 45 teams accepted (not bad for this far out!). I'll do some checking on Friday / Saturday. Get 'em applied!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2016 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

We're up to 65 with the traditional last rush to come!

Teams accepted to the group and checked, if I spotted an issue, you have a FUMBBL PM waiting for you.

Two and a bit days to go! Smile
 Jump to: