38 coaches online • Server time: 13:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uzgrak

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2016 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi chaps,

One of my Black Orcs (Redtusk's Reavers) has just sustained a Niggling Injury after getting clobbered by a Saurus in the team's first ever match.

I've got 90k in the Bank. Do I replace him, or play the next match with a journeyman lineorc and buy an Apothecary instead?
Rags

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Get rid of him. Why keep a rookie with injuries? You can just replace with better
Timetis

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd replace him asap. But since you have a mere 60k in the bank, it'll be next game anyways.

So the decision then becomes, do I get an apo right now, or safe the 60k to get a new blorc after the next game.

I'd say, save it and get a new one next game.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah as you can't afford the replacement right now buy one after the next match. Hopefully not 10k winnings or any dead Black Orcs next match!

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Timetis wrote:
I'd replace him asap. But since you have a mere 60k in the bank, it'll be next game anyways.

So the decision then becomes, do I get an apo right now, or safe the 60k to get a new blorc after the next game.

He's got 90k in the bank, not 60k. You should probably replace him, unless you were saving up for something big (extra rr or a big guy).
Timetis

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolfwerty33 wrote:
Timetis wrote:

He's got 90k in the bank, not 60k. You should probably replace him, unless you were saving up for something big (extra rr or a big guy).

Yeah thats what he said, but the team actually has a mere 60k.
Wolfwerty33

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.
PainState

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do not retire a Niggle Orc / any position with a niggle on a team with 1 game played.

Save the gold of replacement and build up the team.

**SIDE NOTE**
I have no clue why coaches on FUMBBL say fire a BoB with a niggle out right.

Here is the math.

Your BoB gets hit by a player with out MB. He has a 1/6 chance of failing his AV check. Never fear a 2+ roll.

IF by some chance his AV is broke. The chance he takes a CAS result with the +1 on injury is 4.926%.

4.926%!~!!! So you fire a player because on a 1/20 roll he might take a CAS?

The FUMBBL meta of firing a single niggle AV9 player is total BUKUS!!! YES, I SAID IT! BUKUS!

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers for the advice. I'll keep him for the moment, hoping to be able to afford to retire him after my next match.
AutoAxpert

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire niggles only if you can safely replace them, especially if they are AV9. Otherwise Nuffle's gonna hit one of your other players with something more serious and you'll cry bloody tears.

CIBBL! I swear I had a life, before!
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep +1, only replace when you ca afford to and have bought other stuff you want to buy, niggle on a ST4 AV9 is really not that bad.

DLE College 7s
licker

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2016 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You fire him because you don't want him to gain any spp.

It's just that easy.

It's a rookie team (1 game?) anyway, so you could also just reroll the whole thing.

I don't see why it really matters, keep him while he's on mng and then fire him after the next game because unless you are unlucky with the winnings roll you won't have 90k to replace?

I would consider keeping a niggle if he actually had useful skills already in place. This is a zero spp BoB, you fire it and don't even think twice.
 Jump to: