61 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
akuku88

Post 17 Posted: Dec 11, 2016 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, In the spare time from my usual work and playing Blood Bowl me and my buddies work on our first serious game - Skullstone. I came here today to write you about it, perhaps some of you might become interested in it Smile

Our game is a cRPG inspired by the classic titles such as Dungeon Master and Stonekeep. This long forgotten genre has returned few years ago and is gaining popularity - we are trying our chances with it as well. Skullstone is a game about underground dungeons, exploration, fighting monsters, finding items and developing your characters. You can pick among 20 pre-made mercenaries - such as warriors, archers and wizards. Each character is different so the playstyle may vary depending on your picks.

The game will be released next year, we are now working hard on completing all the models and assets we need. Also there's a new teaser trailer coming soon. Music for the game is already completed, you can hear various pieces of our soundtrack in the youtube videos we release from time to time. Here's one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZdEPRnEdI

I play FUMBBL to the Skullstone's soundtrack from time to time - fits nicely. Smile Now some screenshots to look at while listening to the music above Smile

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

As you can see there's some unique monsters, few visual styles of dungeon environments, nice graphic effects and more.

You can find much more information about the game at:

We hope you are interested in what you see and hear. Skullstone will be released in 2017. What do you think about the project? do you have any questions about it? Do you find it interesting? Does it bring you any memories of playing the old Dungeon Master? Smile
 Jump to: